IHG Hotels & Resorts logo
IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews in Dubai

Found 149 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,437 reviews

Productive and fun working place, with very experienced team members and board members

Working hours are very routine at all times, and duty hours are very respectful with safety norms, dress code, and personal grooming at all times. The management is very collaborative and helpful to every employee at all times, and the poses one of the best health insurance coverage in the entire UAE .

Pros

All three square meals

Cons

Extra paid working hours

Fun workplace

One of the best hotel I ever worked in my life. Salary everything was good.. Got best accommodation. Management is really supportive.. Gain so many knowledge

Pros

Free lunch

The best employer ever

Great Hotels Guest Love... the theme it self shows the way the Guest and Employees are treated... Amazing company and great work culture....overall it was a very satisfying experience with the Hotel company and would love to recommend anyone who would like to join.

It is one of the best hotel group inthe world.

It has the largest area covered includes the series of new hotels opening in China and Asia region. It's sharply rising with best brands. In Dubai we will be some of the new hotels coming.

Excellent experience

Good management best HR team love all love to work with IHG hotels group full facility in accommodation provide good food and gym pool facility also available

smart fair management system

smart fair management system where i learnt a lot and more about hospitality I got a lot of training during my work with IHG open minded and easy going concept

It's a very good place to work in friendly environment

I am working here on a contract and I am from a third party supplier so that's why my salary is not meeting my expectations so I want to change it for future.

My experience

Excellent opportunity by working this company. They give you proper trained.friendly moving management And team members.i working 2 years in this company I get more knowledge about my department.

Good

It was great opportunity while working with IHG.I have gained a great experience with great team. It was great opportunity while working with IHG.....

My experience with IHG

When I was started my work with IHG, I was like fresher slowly slowly I have got training and motivation from my superior.. then I have got promoted as Laundry Supervisor then after that I had handled alone without Manager hold operation trainer I had learned too many things about laundry I had growth my self after few years I had hand

Jobs at IHG Hotels & Resorts

in Dubai
See more jobs

Little fun games during job or training

Focus on the company and your individual experience and goals. Hardest part as a intern is that you have to work long hours but at some point you get used to it. The most enjoyable part was Front office and F&B.

Great hotel guest love !

Intercontinental hotel group is one of the famous hospitality group in the world ! people like to work in this company because its shows care to staffs guest love to stay , winning way is the great way to lead staffs.

Perfect experience

Amazing company to work with I was in charge of the entire F&B and Conference and events. This experience help me to grow in my career and the company is perfect

One of the huge best company

Ihg is best hotel around the world and best place to work as well .highly recommended to friend and family . It secure the staff spite of less payment so overall this is good brand

great place to work

IHG is an excellent organization to work, the best hospitality company I have ever worked with. excellent training programs. competitive pay and benefits for all job band levels.

fun at workplace and making new friends

have acquired too much experience,confidence,responsible, cross trained,certificates,have learnt new machines,good salary,making new friend,appraisals,motivation

Ihg is great place to work be number one in the world room to grow guest love almost 100% luxury service and team work like a family best hotel in the world

The best learning experience!!

The company is dedicated towards the development of their employees via conducting various in house training programs and that helps make their employees achieve perfection in their designated jobs.

Hospitality global leader

IHG is one of the greatest global hospitality companies. I started my career with IHG in Dubai as a member of Pre-Opening team at InterContinental Dubai Marina and worked with this company for almost 3 years. During this period of time I got promoted twice and had a chance to do the cross-training in Finance.

Eventful workplace.

Being a hotel there was constantly something going on and everyone in the office was very proactive. The teams worked like clockwork from the cleaning staff to the managers. This environment was ideal for people who needed to learn how best to work in high pressure situations. Most of my fellow staff members were enthusiastic and wanted to work well and hard every day.

challenging environment in season's peak, diverse nationalities,

The Company in general is a secured employer but growth chances are limited due to so many technicalities. Fun to work and personal time are being considered.
  • IHG Hotels & Resorts