IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi79 reviews

Found 79 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,589 reviews

Productive place

Working with IHG ,Great opportunities ,All the activities IHG Will follow ,training and facilities excellent,G.M ,H.R,Departments heads are more supportive on the workplace ,training and other activities . unfortunately unable to continue the job ,Now i am looking for the same Hospitalizes group .

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Not Long hour

Celebrate difference

IHG is giving priority to celebrate other cultures. Especially giving important for National day or Independence Day celebration which is motivating the colleagues.

everything ok but salary really very less

actually a good hotel but they give very less basic salary than others,for working place is good but very long hours to work there, but all the management is good

Pros

free accomodation, lunch, transportation

High ranking experience

Highly best skills in experience Excellent management Vry good art and designation International level of experience and management Excellent plan

Pros

Five stars 🌟

Cons

Minimum hours

Productive and Fun workplace

Intercontinental focuses on job satisfaction by making sure their employees are happy. They conduct regular surveys, competitions, events with exciting rewards.

Good

I like ihg brand because he is 5*🏨 and so many outlat,varry bije good service and he have fish market rasturant in our hotel that's why people are like to come fraes fish het.

Room to grow

In experience I had at intercontinental hotel it's showing and prove the meaning of waining ways for the organization and employees as well starting from management.

Fantastic workplace

friendly staff, you have a lot of experience in workplace to apply in other company. highly recommendation. colleague are supportive in workplace. and there is a lot of opportunity training and seminars that will help your career growth.

Great Hotel

This is where I got my first experience to work overseas and away from family but my colleagues really helps me a lot to overcome homesick. My colleagues are really warm since my first day in UAE

Good brand and good service,great hotel and guest love

intercontinental hotel is the best brand hotel and best hotel in the world.so many nationality people work in this hotel and this hotel giving good good facitility for guest and staff .

Nice enviroment to work

its a Thai seafood restaurant and with 10 staffs of front of house with about 150 covers and 10 kitchen staffs to deliver the service to the guests we serve like buffet style guests come and pick up the item they like and choose the type of cooking then we serve to the guest

Great guys bad managers

All in all working for InterCon Abu Dhabi is good, except for a very low salary and long working hours. Managers are strict. But some are adequate. Collegues are very nice. most of them are supporting when we are new. But the accomodation they provide is worse than a shelter provided for homeless people. Dirty, old furniture, millions of cockroaches, stinks like a dead skunk, congested.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Low salary

Executive housekeeper

Supervises all housekeeping employees, hires new employees as needed, discharges employees when necessary and take disciplinary actions when policies are not followed. Evaluates employees in order to upgrade them when openings arise. Plans the work for the housekeeping department and distributes assignments accordingly. Assigns regular duties and special duties for housekeeping staff. Schedules employees and assigns extra days off according to occupancy forecast. Maintains a time log book of all employees within the department. Recruit and train new employees. Assigns new employees to work with experienced help. Checks on the work of these employees occasionally and observes the report made by the supervisors. Approves all supply requisitions, such as those for spreads and bathroom rugs. Maintains a lost-and-found department and is responsible for all lost-and-found items. Determines the rightful owner and send correspondences. o Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel. o Ensure that rooms are made as per company standard. o Prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget. o Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform. o Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets. o Pay particular attention while organizing pest eradication activities. o Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures o Prepare reports for management information. o Assist Purchase department in selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping. o Plan, control and supervise Horticultural -

Pros

Family package

Cons

demi chef in intercontinental hotel

A good management system is in intercon quality of food and service best iken for intercon .to good environment to working area all chefs are helping mentality.

Team di lavoro

Ho avuto la fortuna e la capacità di lavorare nell'INTERCON e ho trovato un meraviglioso e stimolante team di lavoro

Gentlemen and ladies atmosphere

A well-organized workplace Organizing VIP events like Butler service for Heads of States Good rapport with management and employees Good training facilities for development Hardest part - Managing events like GCC heads of States meeting Enjoying the respect and team spirit.

Pros

Good rapport with management

Cons

Getting stuck in same position

Productive and knowledgeable

IHG Company is one of the prestigious company with the branded hotels delivering best services in hospitality. Aside of having best services to their Guest. They also giving chance to all of their worker to grow.

Pros

Free Transportation, accommodation and food.

Cons

long hours of work

good

To seek for a challenging position in a competitive environment, Where I can utilize my professional skills and capabilities to excel in the organiztion. I am exploring employment opportunities towards self-progression enabling my capabilities and handling the responsibilities.

The best hotels brands to work with.

World wide these IHG brands are the best with customer service, staffing, recruitments,service culture, and learning and development. Recomend to all.

Pros

Cross trainnings, you can move to any other brands if you wish to work there

Cons

Very busy on weekends

fun work place

IHG have good polices for guest and employees and as IHG employee we feel much proud. so thats wau i want to join again intercontinental hotel groups

productive and interesting

I had nice working atmosphere.i could mingle with lot of customers and improve knowledge.Most enjoyable part of the job is convincing the customers.and ensure good facilities

Pros

goodworking time

Cons

no sytem for check in

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IHG Hotels & Resorts