IHG Hotels & Resorts logo
IHG Hotels & Resorts
View all IHG Hotels & Resorts reviews

IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

It is one of the best hotel group inthe world.

It has the largest area covered includes the series of new hotels opening in China and Asia region. It's sharply rising with best brands. In Dubai we will be some of the new hotels coming.

Same roleSame location

recreation centre

working with hospitality industry in day to day work has improved my personality,i have learned to be helpful terms of guest relation,dealing with people,be reliable all the time and always ready to help,management was the best since they offer all kind of activities so that all staffs to be and fell equal,my co workers were so always the a to assist and lift you up in all sort of situation,the hardest part of my job was responding to all kind of security assistance and giving orders and warnings,the most enjoyable part of the job was better living the food,recreations,events and togetherness.

Pros

the hotel offered free 5 star meal

Cons

the working hours were ok.
Same location

Productive and fun working place, with very experienced team members and board members

Working hours are very routine at all times, and duty hours are very respectful with safety norms, dress code, and personal grooming at all times. The management is very collaborative and helpful to every employee at all times, and the poses one of the best health insurance coverage in the entire UAE .

Pros

All three square meals

Cons

Extra paid working hours
Same location

Fun workplace

One of the best hotel I ever worked in my life. Salary everything was good.. Got best accommodation. Management is really supportive.. Gain so many knowledge

Pros

Free lunch
  • IHG Hotels & Resorts
  • It is one of the best hotel group inthe world.