IHG Hotels & Resorts
View all IHG Hotels & Resorts reviews

IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

It is one of the best hotel group inthe world.

It has the largest area covered includes the series of new hotels opening in China and Asia region. It's sharply rising with best brands. In Dubai we will be some of the new hotels coming.

Same roleSame location

recreation centre

working with hospitality industry in day to day work has improved my personality,i have learned to be helpful terms of guest relation,dealing with people,be reliable all the time and always ready to help,management was the best since they offer all kind of activities so that all staffs to be and fell equal,my co workers were so always the a to assist and lift you up in all sort of situation,the hardest part of my job was responding to all kind of security assistance and giving orders and warnings,the most enjoyable part of the job was better living the food,recreations,events and togetherness.

Pros

the hotel offered free 5 star meal

Cons

the working hours were ok.
Same location

Workplace

I m joining only two days but I feel like a working so many days because there are everyone as a family so I m very relaxed and I m so happy and i also accommodation is very good and very famous place in adudhabi 😊
Same location

A lot of learning of this company best to stay

I can work for long hours it depend of the setuation and cause the management guide and teach us more on brave and foe na supervisor or team leader you have a lot of learning this company even more than 8yrs working as a waitres i miss all the management and the team.before even i lift its memorable place and even i am not a hospitalu graduate its amazing work you love it even its tired but work it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IHG Hotels & Resorts
  • It is one of the best hotel group inthe world.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?