IHG Hotels & Resorts
View all IHG Hotels & Resorts reviews

IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

Good place to work but not a good managmemt as compaired to other hotels in uae

Its good to work here friendly environment and your HR team going to support you very well. You might find not good managment here but other than this everything is good

Pros

Free 3 time meal, free accmodation

Cons

Long working hours because of less number of manpower

Productive and Fun workplace

Intercontinental focuses on job satisfaction by making sure their employees are happy. They conduct regular surveys, competitions, events with exciting rewards.
Same role

The best learning experience!!

The company is dedicated towards the development of their employees via conducting various in house training programs and that helps make their employees achieve perfection in their designated jobs.
Same role

Fun place to work, great management to make you feel comfortable at all times.

My personal experience was brilliant, I got to learn a lot in every department as the employees went the extra mile to make sure I learned and understood everything that was required of me. The culture of IHG is very friendly and supportive, I did not have to hesitate before asking anyone a doubt I had even if was multiple times. The hardest part of the entire internship was that there was a lot of pressure involved at every step but despite that I enjoyed every moment and there was not one day I did not get to learn something new. From the basics of how a hotel works to being at the front desk and facing guest complaints.

Pros

Excellent management

Cons

Inconvenient shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.6K
1K

• IHG Hotels & Resorts
  • Good place to work but not a good managmemt as compaired to other hotels in uae
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?