IHG Hotels & Resorts
View all IHG Hotels & Resorts reviews

IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

Excellent Company

Always willing to find solutions.The guest is the priority. Very good room service. The Hotel not prepared in equipment to have an Entertainment band.

Workplace

I m joining only two days but I feel like a working so many days because there are everyone as a family so I m very relaxed and I m so happy and i also accommodation is very good and very famous place in adudhabi 😊

A lot of learning of this company best to stay

I can work for long hours it depend of the setuation and cause the management guide and teach us more on brave and foe na supervisor or team leader you have a lot of learning this company even more than 8yrs working as a waitres i miss all the management and the team.before even i lift its memorable place and even i am not a hospitalu graduate its amazing work you love it even its tired but work it

Excellent place to work.

Anyone willing to work hard will enjoy the growth process.Best environment and facilities for professionals.Above all good team for work.Better work life balance.Better salary compared to other hotels.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IHG Hotels & Resorts