IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Working hours are very routine at all times, and duty hours are very respectful with safety norms, dress code, and personal grooming at all times. The management is very collaborative and helpful to every employee at all times, and the poses one of the best health insurance coverage in the entire UAE .
Pros
All three square meals
Cons
Extra paid working hours
One of the best hotel I ever worked in my life. Salary everything was good.. Got best accommodation. Management is really supportive.. Gain so many knowledge
Pros
Free lunch
Great Hotels Guest Love... the theme it self shows the way the Guest and Employees are treated... Amazing company and great work culture....overall it was a very satisfying experience with the Hotel company and would love to recommend anyone who would like to join.
سوف أكون جدير جدا فى عملى وأطور من نفسي وأفاده المكان بخبرتى
Highly best skills in experience Excellent management Vry good art and designation International level of experience and management Excellent plan
Pros
Five stars 🌟
Cons
Minimum hours
It has the largest area covered includes the series of new hotels opening in China and Asia region. It's sharply rising with best brands. In Dubai we will be some of the new hotels coming.
Good management best HR team love all love to work with IHG hotels group full facility in accommodation provide good food and gym pool facility also available
The company caters for the welfare of the staff. The staff Is the number one priority which leads to a happy service to the guest. I would love to work there again because it has job security.
Pros
You get to be liked by other competitors.
Cons
Overwhelmed at the end of the day by the bussy work.
Completing all the task and assisting FO and Sales. Lots of reports. Lots of excel. Limited growth. Great place to work for entry level. Get to work with amazing people all around the world.
Pros
Great Boss
Cons
Limited Growth
Cozy place to work at and colleagues are cooperative.Appreciating colleagues is a best trace with their winning ways nominations.Transport accommodation and food provided
The winning ways is one of the best thing the company gives and the ability to grow exceeds imagination. Work ethics strictly followed and adhere by everyone.
Pros
Food, Transport and Accommodation provided for
Cons
N/a
Always willing to find solutions.The guest is the priority. Very good room service. The Hotel not prepared in equipment to have an Entertainment band.
smart fair management system where i learnt a lot and more about hospitality I got a lot of training during my work with IHG open minded and easy going concept
Intercontinental focuses on job satisfaction by making sure their employees are happy. They conduct regular surveys, competitions, events with exciting rewards.
I am working here on a contract and I am from a third party supplier so that's why my salary is not meeting my expectations so I want to change it for future.
I like ihg brand because he is 5*🏨 and so many outlat,varry bije good service and he have fish market rasturant in our hotel that's why people are like to come fraes fish het.
In experience I had at intercontinental hotel it's showing and prove the meaning of waining ways for the organization and employees as well starting from management.
Excellent opportunity by working this company. They give you proper trained.friendly moving management And team members.i working 2 years in this company I get more knowledge about my department.
It looks like a supermarket not a 5 stars hotel, i swear nothing is correct there.. business is going down, so bad reviews but no one care, promotion only for who can cheat and betray the colleagues or to who can make a show, arrogant management, really it’s a disaster environment
It was great opportunity while working with IHG.I have gained a great experience with great team. It was great opportunity while working with IHG.....
When I was started my work with IHG, I was like fresher slowly slowly I have got training and motivation from my superior.. then I have got promoted as Laundry Supervisor then after that I had handled alone without Manager hold operation trainer I had learned too many things about laundry I had growth my self after few years I had hand