Hyatt Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates395 reviews

Found 395 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,277 reviews

It's a good environment to work at Hyatt.

It's a good environment to work at Hyatt. One of the best who cares their staff. Is a good opportunity if you get a chance to work with Hyatt properties

Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights was a home for both guests and the staffs

my day would start at 8:00am,collaboratively plan my day and make sure that the most argent work gets done fast...a respectful management from hyatt, where each staff would treat each other equally

Pros

meals provided

Challenging

Typical day at work was balance. Busy when the high season arrives and when the low season comes, it was a normal day at work. Same routine from opening until the shift is finish. I learned to be confident and experienced customer service. The culture was different to me and a multicultural company. The hardest part of the job was during the time when our stocks is not enough but I did my very best to explain to the guest and at some point give an alternative way. And the most enjoyable part of the job was, at the end of the day, I accomplished to day without any complain to me personally.

Pros

Free accommodation, food and transportation, plane ticket

Cons

Long hours to travel from accommodation to working place

Productive and fun. Good working environment

Great benefits. Free accomodations for employees, meal, transportation, and good working environment. Your boss and manager are good and great leader for their co-worker.

Pros

Free accomodation, meal, everyday transportations and good salary

Cons

Long hours of work but worth it.

Its a very nice place to work!

They give every opportunity to their employees to grow and prepare for their future as much as possible. They always offer training sessions every month to ensure that the employees are updated to current trends.

Pros

Free accomodation, food, and transportation.

Cons

Long hours but you have to expect it.

Hyatt insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Hyatt

Good Company to work, Nice work culture and they provide good accommodation and have global transfer policy also, They have open door policy which is great for employees

my career started with grand hyatt

as best hotel at always but salary was little bit disappointing hotel rooms was really good and staff was really nice and helping to each other. thanks for grand hyatt gave me really good experience

Productive and fun working place.

Hyatt was an exemplary very good 5 star hotel. The services offered to the guests are wow. The Hotel has a very big outdoor areas and excellent restaurants. I was able to grow from attendant to supervisor.

every day is a a new adventure

Day starts with amazing briefing about current situation going on in hotel, Learned everything from this amazing property. Management is very understandable in terms of work life balance. Wonderful colleagues from all around the world.

Perfect work place if you are a traveler.

Nice work place with two days off a week, very nice over all management team. The best side is that they are giving complimentary room stay in all hyatt all over the world which is good if you are a traveler.

Pros

Complimentary room stay.

Cons

No leave out allowance.

Teamwork

Hyatt becomes the most preferred hospitality brand-loved and respected by colleagues guests owners operators community members and shareholders.... Everybody have a team work

Pros

Free accommodation and transport food

Cons

Excellent

Good working environment

Hyatt as a company is a better place to work. Employee friendly environment and have mix of culture. Hyatt gives you a chance to learn and you feel like home.

Pros

accommodation

Cons

No growth, office politics.

Great place to gain experience

Tough but great company to work at as it provides varying working experience. Provides you with many challenges every day that are worth to go through when you have a great team with you.

Immigration clerk

i was responsible about the employee passports & health cards and visa renewal and i was informing the employees and gives them some advice even about their personal life

my standards

Hyatt is the school of everything, i learned all the standards from Hyatt, make me a master in Hotel reservation and improve Guest service standards..

good company to work with

a very good place to work with multi nationalities around. S.O.P is standard within HYATT company worldwide. You can inter-transfer within the HYATT company worldwide.

Pros

6 days off in a month

Cons

management politics

big international company

high turnover of the employees low salaries unpredictable work schedule high international standards good work environment exhaustive work rhythm good stuff accommodation

Challenging role and postion but a building with lot to offer interns of technology

Very good exposure and interaction with big MEP and Civil companies which gave valuable insight to opening of a very large hotel. To be part of opening a very iconic hotel in Abu Dhabi was very satisfying.

O trabalhador ao centro das preocupações

O trabalhador e a sua família ao centro das preocupações. Médico na empresa. Refeições de boa qualidade

Good property, less salary

Good place, good property, some good people, high turn over of employees. Not make sense salary compare to the amount of work When you resign (during notice period) they dont treat you well/ignored. Air ticket money is given after completing 2 years exact. Doesn't matter if you less only one day/ one week/ one month = no accumulation/ no excuse. But long working hours.. excuses most of the time, so life balance not really good.

Pros

Hyatt Brand

Cons

Long hours, Less Salary

working experience .

It is a tough work i am doing and housekeeping is that work will never finish.so i am doing my best however i can give to work and to my organization.My working environment is so nice even i have no words to describe them.My most enjoyment part of the job is when my co managers appreciate me and when i got the chance to learn a new things.Unfortunately,i got sometimes back pain badly while making the beds that part is the hardest part for me.

• Hyatt
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?