Hyatt Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates395 reviews

Found 395 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,277 reviews

It's a good environment to work at Hyatt.

It's a good environment to work at Hyatt. One of the best who cares their staff. Is a good opportunity if you get a chance to work with Hyatt properties

Everything was good but I want be better

Hyatt Regency was my first place of working. I get more experience and knowledge there. Our team was very helpful, good and humility and fun.I had a good place our team.

fun workplace with pinpong table

nice atmosphere, friendly coordinators, managers, lovable co workers, peaceful accommodation and working time food is creditable, transportation is advance, I love-GRAND HYATT -HYATT GROUP OF COMPANIES. UNFORTUNATELY I MISSING THE GREAT PLACE

Pros

Free food, Accomedation, Transportation, Etc. Medical benifits

Cons

Short year

playing games

Good quality of people you will find here and good motivation in career growth the only thing is long our of working day and time,Sometime no off in the week.

Pros

free breakfast, lunch, dinner

Cons

Good

Got well experienced and understand how to work properly to be a professional employee and how to behave with guest and costumers as well.thanks for the management.

Hyatt insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Fun Environment

massage chairs, soccer table, video games, books and bean bags in the recreational area of the #foodies (food court) helps in making the boring or stressful days bearable.

Excellent company and benefits

Hyatt in the UAE stands as a great hotel chain, saddly the management will absorb your talents for a very low salary. And a careless management where you will find all the departments running short of staff

Strong & reputable company, management is always looking into exploring new ideas to give the best they could not only for the guest but also for employee and the community.

A very good place to work

Very good place to work unfortunately the office was transferred to India so we were unable to go otherwise its was a great place to work.............

My expectation is very high

In a typical day, I would be at the reception monitoring the guest and staff and in case of any emergency I would be notified. I also learnt a lot as a security guard since it was my first time. Good Customer service was one of them. The management team was awesome since I had no experience they gave me a lot of training and supported me alot.

Nil

It's good company. Mostly team was on contract. It's good to work there. They have good policies for the staff. The one thing I like mostly everyone us entitle for 2 days off.

great place to work

one of the best place to work. this the place where i had learnt a lot regarding everything which helped me to grow my life and still i do. management is amazing who always stand for you like a pillar. it is always said that a good boss can make your life along with the company, for that this is place where you i found everything. there are many more ....its a endless path. thanks

Pros

provides free lunch, dinner and breakfast.

Cons

let me learn

Good knowledge of Food and Beverages & customer service.

In Hotel industry, I learned lot about food and beverages. varieties of cultural foods, different types of wine as per region, grapes and soils. I also learned more about customer service by interacting with different nationalities customers. You learn about the culture and behaviors which help us to give better service to customer.

Productive and a lot to learn with different types of cuisine around the club.

The club is consist of different types of restaurant which every now and then we rotate and help each other, in that way we learned a lot from each outlet which also build our knowledge and confidence.

amazing

very amazing brand and hotel. excellent people to work with

productive and very learning place

my second job in Hyatt. I learn lots of thing in Hyatt follow all the rules and regulation in Hyatt property that's good for all management is good workplace culture was good and the hardest part of the job is long hours duty and most enjoyable part of the job is long hours duty

Pros

free lounches

Cons

lon hours

Productive and Fun place to work

It was a fun and amazing experience. the Staffs and management will treat each other like a family. The long extra hours are not paid but can be taken as lieu days off.

Pros

Free meals in the hotel, accommodation and transportation are included in the package

good people to grow with

helpful management , nice ambiance , pleasure to work with employees , cheerful attitude , opt duty timings , nice accommodation for staff , free transportation and food during shift hours

An experienced hotelier with 5 stars hotel experience in Housekeeping department. I am dedicated individual with well-developed communication, writing

Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor. Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.

Pros

Good food

Cons

No comments

Challenges Position

Working in Hyatt Hotel makes my knowledge bigger and to much information, the standard of each policy must be need to pay attention and share to anyone.

Pros

Free Lunches, Free Accommodation & Free Trnasportation

Cons

Long Hours

Great Place for work

It was great experience working in Chic Night club which was part of the hotel . Place was sold to new owners and they decided to do lots of changes ( after some time place was closed )

• Hyatt