Hyatt logo

Hyatt Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates397 reviews

Found 397 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,307 reviews

It's a good environment to work at Hyatt.

It's a good environment to work at Hyatt. One of the best who cares their staff. Is a good opportunity if you get a chance to work with Hyatt properties

Fun work place in pool bar and roomservice both are different experience

I started to work in hyatt as a laundry department, then I take a chance to learn and trained in room service department after I got transept in pool bar as a waiter after two years I asked to give a chance to room service then I got room service as a waiter.

Pros

Crossroads

Cons

10hrs

It was a good experience I loved the atmosphere of the restaurant. It has an open dining area with a light breeze. It is very cozy. The staff is very attentive and friendly. And the food..... delicious!

great place to work

all staffs are friendly from managerial to ground staff, helpfull and can gain you knowledge according to your needs, they will provides you a training to grow you more not only on your department aswell from others location.

good place to work

good place to work . good employee development. overall development . career plan and progression is good. well balanced work and personal life. good employee benefits.

Hyatt insights

What people like

• Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Areas for improvement

• Fair pay for job

Production

Excellent working conditions and great opportunity to meet with different people from all over the world. Caring management team of professional and a multi cultural culture

Pros

everything

Cons

loneliness

My first hotel in Dubai

Great experience for me because it was my first hotel in Dubai. The place , the people, there culture and most important thing is their rules and regulations.

Good facilities inside and out.

Grand Hyatt is one of a good company in Dubai UAE. Their giving good benefits of the employee. We are working 9 2 10 hours a day,im enjoying of my work as a lifeguard.

Fun and amazing place to work

Hyatt is a professional school of excellence. Here every employee partners in the growth and success of the company. All are treated with due respect. Individual opinions are welcomed to meet joint objectives.

Pros

Place everyone treats same and high professional

Cons

I have not experinced any till date

Good company

fun work place , i learned how to communicate more to the client. understanding management. workplace culture is making clients happy so they're coming back . hardest part of the job is clients not communicating well. assisting clients is the enjoyable part of the job

Cons

long hours of work

It was great place to acquire knowledge and experience very helpful and supportive as well as fun team

It was great place to work ,amazing team. As i joined this company when i was 19 within four years i grew up with Grand Hyatt. I learned so may things attended so many trainings seminars had opportunity to show my skills and develop them.I met so many friendly faces and gained great experience and wisdom in customer service . The Hotel itself was huge with 13 restaurants,bar lounge coffee shops and amazing spas.

Pros

Complimentary nights with Hyatt in any part of the world

Cons

Less salary

Six months that I spent as an intern at Park Hyatt Dubai was a significant step for my future career.

I han an opportunity to learn about the organization of a whole restaurant. My learning regarding product, modality of service, breakage procedure and requisition procedure was completed within first month of internship. New technical skills in customer service were developed since I learned how to set up a table for different meal period, how to handle operational and technical equipment, how to serve beverages and food and how to present the bill. From my practice in making a drink order some additional competences in bar techniques were developed. Owing to service procedures I gained some competences in recommending dishes and upselling items. The main advantage of my internship placement that I discovered was that the restaurant was operated by the small team that required knowledge and skills not only in service and general duties, but also in guest relations and hostess duties. Now I understand and can make the menu, reservations, reply to an email guest’s inquiry and handle a guest complaint or wrong order as well as do financial reports and opening and closing procedures.

La mejor empresa en la que he laborado hasta el día de hoy.

una empresa que se preocupa por sacar lo mejor de todo el personal, la filosofía de la empresa lo dice todo " Cuidamos de las personas para que sean la mejor versión de si mismas." filosofía que siguen en todo el mundo. que mas puedes pedir de una empresa en la que el personal es lo mas importante .

Very challenging and learn lot things

It was challenging role,everyday I learnt new things and was able to use those experience in my life.Company itself will always provide something that will keep you motivated.

Pros

free lunch, accommodation and tranportation

Best Hotel & Beach House Restaurant

A well known hotel in the city with the great quality of food production and high customer satisfaction and choosing of good quality of food,meat items.

My feedback

Great place to work, great benefits! Best work place I even worked before. Service charge competitive, accommodation great, team is awesome! Never regret that I chose this corporation to work with.

Pros

Salary, accomodation, benefits

Cons

Didn't find

amazing view plus beach... one of the famous resort in abu dhabi..

my review about hyatt was just wow. one of the famous and amazing chain hotel brand in world. i really love to work there..Everyone was friendly and we worked as a team..

Pros

free lunch breakfast dinner

productive

Poor management coordination and understanding. no fun on work place and no proper planning. no motivation and empowerment at all. No ppm software in place.

Work Life Balance

I am a hard working and dedicated hotelier - with a passion to serve! I believe that it is of utmost importance to give you're 100% at work, and feel one with the organisation on you work for. I believe team work is the key to success - and everyone needs to be in sync in order to get best results. While it is very important to be flexible and approachable, at the management level, it is also crucial to be firm. Making decisions, empowerment and clear communication is also the most beneficial tool for success. It is also important to give your personal life time and space in order to be able to perform a 100% every day. Being burnt out is the most unproductive way of work. And to ensure that colleagues do not get burnt out, the work life balance is necessary.

Pros

Every day is a new day!

Cons

Bureaucracy

Creative and Novative Team

Great life and job experience. Going through challenges and interesting situations. Getting lots of trainings and knowledges on the way of development. Having a possibility to be creative and to impress own opinion of how to perform for better work process.

Awesome experience

I had a very good experienced with the Hyatt although it was just a year but i had the opportunity to learn a lot especially with regards to working as a team. The management is always looking after the employees' welfare. Workplace is very conducive and people I worked with are very helpful and accommodating. The most enjoyable part of the job was I get to meet different people from different walks of life. It was worth it.

Pros

Free meals, free lodging and transportation to and from work