Hyatt Employee Reviews for Server

Server36 reviews
United Arab Emirates36 reviews

Found 36 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,266 reviews

Not a wonderful place

The accommodation is ok, but the the salary is horrible and the management alsoFor F an B they don’t try their best with the guestThe cpworkers are nicke pleople

Good work experience

Good training and team work, opportunity to learn. Not much support from management to get promotion and grow, salary is low. But good to start career that’s the main benefit

Good salary

Good review about a hotel as a serverI'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand your question. Could you please provide more context or clarify what you're asking for?I want a good review paragraph about hotel serviceSure, here's an example paragraph for a good review of a hotel's service:"I recently stayed at XYZ Hotel and was blown away by their exceptional service. From the moment I arrived, the staff went above and beyond to ensure that my stay was comfortable and enjoyable. They were always friendly, approachable, and willing to help with anything I needed. I particularly appreciated their attention to detail, as they made sure that every aspect of my stay was taken care of, from the cleanliness of my room to the quality of the food at their restaurant. Overall, I would highly recommend XYZ Hotel to anyone looking for a luxurious and stress-free getaway, thanks to their outstanding service."

They are friendly to me

They tough me everything.How to do and how to give a good service for customers.and I have a good experience form them.They love me.Also F&B director is really kind and love his every staff.

Pros

Free breakfast, lunch and dinner

Cons

I work at least 10 hours a day

I love Hyatt ,they gave me growth and knowledge of Hospitity and more. I still want to be part of Hyaat.

I love Hyatt ,they gave me growth and knowledge of Hospitity and more. I still want to be part of Hyatt.Multi cultural brand.Treatment of the staff was very ,also giving the stuff the opportunity travel and exprience and feel the hyatt touch.

Pros

5 star exprience

Cons

non

Hyatt insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good

Good management I interested work here I m all ways happy with my teem Good facilities in the staff and all senear is friendly and eanything happened all of together

Everything was good but I want be better

Hyatt Regency was my first place of working. I get more experience and knowledge there. Our team was very helpful, good and humility and fun.I had a good place our team.

work with maximum effort to provide a luxurious service to customers

Work timings are provided well, as they are balanced with the breaks. Maximum effort must be used, as a role model for co-workers, and to provide a luxurious service to customers. Even though working with people, who are having communication problems, even if they are in management, can be dealt with, by having a lot of patience to take time to listen and have understanding. Working environment, and uniforms very well designed, for the comfort of workers to move around and do their work. The most difficult part of the job, was dealing with customers, whom are difficult to please. The most enjoyable part of the job, was having the customers served to the very last extent of their satisfaction, and seeing them give an appreciating smile.

Pros

free meals during breaks

Cons

Long working hours

learning

preparing diet food,cleaning work station great the guest,learning,growth, long hours,friendly,different culture, they have 3 shift low sallary,friendly staff,

Pros

free tranfortation, food and accomodation

Cons

i had fun....when restautent is fully occupied

i learned so many things from the hyatt...im very thank full to hyatt.. i learned about alcohols,order taking,managing floor,handling guest complaints,making differents of coffees and teas,opening and closing of restaurant,closing of cash,inventories of alcohal..equipments,paper works,ordering of products,etc

fun,nice place to work,good management,team work

funa and nice place to work with the best staff and management,there is no hard time while serving because is my passion. the most enjoyable day is putting smile on other face

Pros

free lunches, team work

Over 5 years experience as a professional waiter

Delivering a high level of customer service,attention to detail, authority and responsibility, team work, nothing specific,when you finished with your job duties and having nice meal.

Pros

Party for the stuff

Cons

Not enough stuff

Happy to working there

Nice to work in hyatt my first hotel hob in dubai i learn how to face people even i feel shy my learder teach me the professional way of talking the guest i learn a lot

Pros

Meal on duty

Cons

Fun work place in pool bar and roomservice both are different experience

I started to work in hyatt as a laundry department, then I take a chance to learn and trained in room service department after I got transept in pool bar as a waiter after two years I asked to give a chance to room service then I got room service as a waiter.

Pros

Crossroads

Cons

10hrs

Excellent work envirenmnt

I really loved working in Hyatt company, too much care

Pros

training

work and Achieve

I am Nurbek I've joined to Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi 10.11.2015 as a waiter since that time I've really enjoyed my time working for Hyatt and as well as I have achieved new skills well developed myself and found lots of friends .

Pros

food& beverage provided was quite good

Cons

in high season time we've done extra hours

Enjoyable Environment to work

Enjoyed service and trained the new staff, became a very good restaurant service trainer. Became very good at solving service complaints. Served my guests enthusiastically throughout the day.

Pros

Worked at the beach

Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi

This was my guts experience in UAE, until today I m thankful for everything what company did for me, for thear pation and high attention to me as a new joiner.

Pros

Accomodation. Transport. Medical. Food. Ticket

Cons

9.30 hours 5 working day

Accommodation with gym, volleyball pitch etc.

From personal experience in Hyatt i believe that its very good company for growing in career and people of company is making the atmosphere very positive. Best thing in life for me that happened in Hyatt is that i got very great oportunity to work with multi-national enviroment.

Pros

provided by company

Cons

10hour per day

Team Work

The key factors to effective team building include: A shared sense of purpose, goals and objectives Trusting relationships Good communication Healthy team dynamics Achieving this kind of effective teamwork rarely just happens! Working in, or leading teams can be both frustrating and inspiring. Effective teamwork is often frustrated by: Conflict Complex team dynamics The ‘difficult’ personalities Lack of clarity on roles & responsibilities When it comes to being an effective team, the whole is greater than the sum of the parts but when individual parts get in the way of the whole – the team fragments. We can create bespoke team away days or team retreats to support you in building your effective team. We will consult with you to clarify your objectives and subsequently devise and deliver an appropriate, engaging and successful event that supports your team in maximizing performance.

sometimes it was hard work

1. weekends and holidays that's the typical of work 2. i learned a lot of work same with my previous work especially dealing always with the guest. 3. the management was not good because were under in agency that time. 4. it was amazing and shock because it was a lot of work. 5. when there is a ladies wedding day for arabic because very hard and the way we served the food its different and also the plate, food, cattaries... etc its was far from where my station is. 6. were having fun we looking how the customer enjoy the party and sometimes they given us tips, and we have team work after.

Pros

free meal

• Hyatt