Hyatt

Line Cook11 reviews
United Arab Emirates11 reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,390 reviews

great place to work

one of the best place to work. this the place where i had learnt a lot regarding everything which helped me to grow my life and still i do. management is amazing who always stand for you like a pillar. it is always said that a good boss can make your life along with the company, for that this is place where you i found everything. there are many more ....its a endless path. thanks

Pros

provides free lunch, dinner and breakfast.

Cons

let me learn

Excellent brand to start working with

Be ready to work for more than 12 Hours. It will help develop your skills. Company has excellent values but its not followed. Integrity is absent in managers. Brand value is the only good thing that's there.

Pros

accomodation, complimentary stay with other hyatt properties subject to availability, staff discounts.

Cons

Long Hours of work, No mentorship program.

amazing

very amazing brand and hotel. excellent people to work with

Its a very nice place to work!

They give every opportunity to their employees to grow and prepare for their future as much as possible. They always offer training sessions every month to ensure that the employees are updated to current trends.

Pros

Free accomodation, food, and transportation.

Cons

Long hours but you have to expect it.

Amazing property

Enjoyed working there for more than 4years, top level of hospitality in every each aspects of hospitality industry, great team work, great staff management.

good to be a part of hotel team

we are working here as family,like some one get sick then every body come to meet.Everybody are so good people here.Management teams are so help full,they are always open to help you as much they can.

good place

i was in charge for the col section good management and good experience

Grand Hyatt is a fun because of multi-cultural co workers, and the training they provide

Grand Hyatt is a busy Hotel with more than 500 rooms and more than 100 villas, 14 restaurant and a room service.It's all day work most of the time especially on peak season. Management are well focus and schedules training for development more often.Co-workers cooperates well and work as a team. The hardest part of the job is when you have to adopt and respect Muslim culture, where-in you need to have a separate cookwares for Muslim and non Muslim and even Hindus. The most enjoyable part of job is when busy time,is also a fun time as you need to interact with the guest especially if there is big event like October fest,GM's conference and the likes.

Pros

daily free meal breakfast, lunch and dinner

Cons

maximul 12 hours work when it's busy

team work

hyatt company is like a family work atmosphere . i was join in 2012i m happy but there is i cant get promotion because no body left thejob due to company atmosphere

Pros

yes free lunch . room

Cons

no every day i m doing some tine 10 hr

Organized and well maintain standard

As i am passionate about my work and the company has standard. As per my job role i work in kitchen and i always maintain the standard as per the company beside that i handle staff roster, training classes, customer satisfaction, ordering and maintain hygiene standard in kitchen all the time. As per management in the company. They are very helpful and they always support people to grow and learn more beside that the co-workers are well trained and have good knowledge about the work they do everyday. My most enjoyable part of the job is to take guest feedback and maintain back to back operation.

Pros

accommodation, meal, medical benefits, transportation

overall i like haytt hotel

as a chef i check mail, read log book,check our Hygiene Standards and Safety Standards,management very good,and my co-workers very very nice they hv good knowlage about food,and hardest part of job in dubai some time very hard to find some item what i need to cook.and most enjoyable part of job im working with multinational people so i learn culture, food, new ideas this is very enjoyable part of my life when i go for work.

• Hyatt
  • Line Cook
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?