Hyatt logo

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Housekeeper in Dubai

Housekeeper12 reviews
Dubai12 reviews

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,307 reviews

Good hospitality and competitive workplace

It's a very good property with responsible staff and maintaining well hospitality on competation to other properties and achieving goals in merit level I really thanks to hyatt because I learn lot in this respective property

fun workplace with pinpong table

nice atmosphere, friendly coordinators, managers, lovable co workers, peaceful accommodation and working time food is creditable, transportation is advance, I love-GRAND HYATT -HYATT GROUP OF COMPANIES. UNFORTUNATELY I MISSING THE GREAT PLACE

Pros

Free food, Accomedation, Transportation, Etc. Medical benifits

Cons

Short year

my career started with grand hyatt

as best hotel at always but salary was little bit disappointing hotel rooms was really good and staff was really nice and helping to each other. thanks for grand hyatt gave me really good experience

Teamwork

Hyatt becomes the most preferred hospitality brand-loved and respected by colleagues guests owners operators community members and shareholders.... Everybody have a team work

Pros

Free accommodation and transport food

Cons

Excellent

good working culture

good place to work i learned lots of things related my job. management also very supportive . good working culture in work place ,created very good environment for work.

Hyatt insights

What people like

• Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Areas for improvement

• Fair pay for job

Very nice hotel to work.

This job overall is a great opportunity. Management is fair and professional. They try there best to accommodate their employees so that more focus could be put on each indivduals job. The Guests of the hotel are the main focus and making sure they are pleased and comfortable.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Lunch on time

feel comfortable while working

Time management in working. With good salary and other benefits that company can give. A good relationships with the employers and co workers and a nice people to deal with.

Pros

free food

Cons

8 hours

a good company...

my typical day at work is when the hotel is very busy...for me its a challenge...i learned a lot in this company,they r up to the standard when it comes to cleaning...the management is very good they take care their staff and they r very supportive...we have a lots of fun of my co-workers we r helping each other....

The company I currently working I have learn about the handling management with leadership of the management by flexible at all time, Keeping good communication with all colleagues and guest, Advanced learned programme maintenances at all time.

Good team work, very friendly place and well manage company

Being a teacher is not quite easy but I enjoy a lot because of the people surround us that we learn to love. To give them a quality education is our goal that we share to our student. We learn how to handle any type of human being and to give respect to each and every one as a family in one.

Pros

free summer tours

Cons

contaneous job

house keeping

hyatt is the great place is to work and house keeping is main department with in hotel. hyatt has a freindly management and staff

Pros

when it not busy

Cons

when the hotel is busy

it good

working in hyatt its gud . i learan lots of thing manement job how to deal with geust .and my all co workiers good