Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

Housekeeper18 reviews
United Arab Emirates18 reviews

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,394 reviews

fun workplace with pinpong table

nice atmosphere, friendly coordinators, managers, lovable co workers, peaceful accommodation and working time food is creditable, transportation is advance, I love-GRAND HYATT -HYATT GROUP OF COMPANIES. UNFORTUNATELY I MISSING THE GREAT PLACE

Pros

Free food, Accomedation, Transportation, Etc. Medical benifits

Cons

Short year

Nil

It's good company. Mostly team was on contract. It's good to work there. They have good policies for the staff. The one thing I like mostly everyone us entitle for 2 days off.

Productive and fun. Good working environment

Great benefits. Free accomodations for employees, meal, transportation, and good working environment. Your boss and manager are good and great leader for their co-worker.

Pros

Free accomodation, meal, everyday transportations and good salary

Cons

Long hours of work but worth it.

my career started with grand hyatt

as best hotel at always but salary was little bit disappointing hotel rooms was really good and staff was really nice and helping to each other. thanks for grand hyatt gave me really good experience

Teamwork

Hyatt becomes the most preferred hospitality brand-loved and respected by colleagues guests owners operators community members and shareholders.... Everybody have a team work

Pros

Free accommodation and transport food

Cons

Excellent

5 star hotel industry or any work place

This property is very good its a resort hotel there is 306 rooms is located in sadiyat island abu dhabi about my work day was excellent and i learned there so many things,the most enjoyable work place in my life so far.

Pros

free food

Cons

10 hours

good working culture

good place to work i learned lots of things related my job. management also very supportive . good working culture in work place ,created very good environment for work.

Very nice hotel to work.

This job overall is a great opportunity. Management is fair and professional. They try there best to accommodate their employees so that more focus could be put on each indivduals job. The Guests of the hotel are the main focus and making sure they are pleased and comfortable.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Lunch on time

Good working environment

Good people and good working environment. Haa a free accomodation, transportation and food in hotel. Good benefits and good health insurance. Your skills and knowledge in work will improve bacause they giving you a chance to explore in each department.

Pros

Free accomodation...transportation and food.

Cons

Overtime

feel comfortable while working

Time management in working. With good salary and other benefits that company can give. A good relationships with the employers and co workers and a nice people to deal with.

Pros

free food

Cons

8 hours

a good company...

my typical day at work is when the hotel is very busy...for me its a challenge...i learned a lot in this company,they r up to the standard when it comes to cleaning...the management is very good they take care their staff and they r very supportive...we have a lots of fun of my co-workers we r helping each other....

The company I currently working I have learn about the handling management with leadership of the management by flexible at all time, Keeping good communication with all colleagues and guest, Advanced learned programme maintenances at all time.

Good team work, very friendly place and well manage company

Being a teacher is not quite easy but I enjoy a lot because of the people surround us that we learn to love. To give them a quality education is our goal that we share to our student. We learn how to handle any type of human being and to give respect to each and every one as a family in one.

Pros

free summer tours

Cons

contaneous job

house keeping

hyatt is the great place is to work and house keeping is main department with in hotel. hyatt has a freindly management and staff

Pros

when it not busy

Cons

when the hotel is busy

great place to work

This company provide good learning in each employees. Letting their employee to shine in their own ability and experience what is hospitality really means not only for our guest but also to our colleagues as well. Our job is repetitive, but most of the time they do some development for us not to be bore in the kind of job we have.

Pros

free food and accomodation, life and work is balance

Cons

less salary

Playing badminton with the fun and cricket

Over all a good company to work and learning as well , good compliments from guest and hotel management

it good

working in hyatt its gud . i learan lots of thing manement job how to deal with geust .and my all co workiers good

productive

friendly and team work good friendly nothing team work and friendly

Pros

free

Hyatt Reviews by Location

• Hyatt
  • Housekeeper
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?