Hyatt logo

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Guest Service Agent in Dubai

Guest Service Agent19 reviews
Dubai19 reviews

Found 19 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,307 reviews

It's a good environment to work at Hyatt.

It's a good environment to work at Hyatt. One of the best who cares their staff. Is a good opportunity if you get a chance to work with Hyatt properties

productive,very fun work place

very good and nice place to work. The accommodation i think is the best in uae. The meals at work are amazing and also the stuff are super friendly and very fun to be with

Jobs at Hyatt

Guest Service Agent positions in Dubai
See more jobs

Amazing work place

I have worked with Hyatt for only 1 year, where I have gained many skills that helped me get my next step in my career, I appreciate all the efforts that the hotel management provided to me through out my time with them in Hyatt regency Dubai, the Hyatt corporate are taking care of the staff members and treating them as important as the guest

Working in Hyatt Regency helps me deal with different kinds of people and was able to enhance my emotional quotient.

Working in Hyatt Regency helps me deal with different kinds of people and was able to enhance my emotional quotient that we never learned from School but by life experience. Hyatt helps me hone my Communication skills and on how to increase my stress level.

Pros

Complimentary Accommodation, trasportation and food.

Cons

Long hours but everything is Free.

every day is a a new adventure

Day starts with amazing briefing about current situation going on in hotel, Learned everything from this amazing property. Management is very understandable in terms of work life balance. Wonderful colleagues from all around the world.

Hyatt insights

What people like

• Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Areas for improvement

• Fair pay for job

my standards

Hyatt is the school of everything, i learned all the standards from Hyatt, make me a master in Hotel reservation and improve Guest service standards..

Nice Experience

Good place to learn a lot of things,managment is helpful and different cultures to know. The hardest part of the job when we have less manning and the most enjoyable when all the team are cooperative .

Very challenging and learn lot things

It was challenging role,everyday I learnt new things and was able to use those experience in my life.Company itself will always provide something that will keep you motivated.

Pros

free lunch, accommodation and tranportation

Creative and Novative Team

Great life and job experience. Going through challenges and interesting situations. Getting lots of trainings and knowledges on the way of development. Having a possibility to be creative and to impress own opinion of how to perform for better work process.

Its fun to work with, good management team support

I would like to suggest everyone to work with Hyatt, as it is just like our family who cares for the staff and to facilitate in every sector for there growth.

Pros

Staff Cafeteria

Cons

9hrs

Fun place to work, nice people to work around.

I am having a great time at this place. People are cooperative and very friendly. But now I believe it's a good time to move for new experience. Looking forward for new challenges.

Pros

Free food, nice accommodation and good salary.

Cons

Very slow growth.

over all in Park hyatt

Park Hayatt is best brand name of hospitality industry.according to Hayatt company promised to our personal and skill growth but management of park hayatt dubai is dictator management who is not think about his employee also

Pros

bad behavior

Cons

long duty timing against contract letter and labour law

Fun workplace

# Opportunity to work with multi national and multi cultural people. # incredible facilities to the employees # Management was extremely supportive # If tired enjoy the various different facilities that can refresh your mind

Fun Place

It was a new adventure. Fun and great workplace. Employees are very friendly. Learned new things specially new culture. Great benefits for employees and outstanding accommodation for employees.

Excellent place to begin

Great place to start career, a lot of things to learn, high standarts. But vacations and offs can be cancelled for no reason.

Consistently learn and enhance knowledge and skills and implement them effectively and efficiently towards the success of the organization.

Pros

Safe Working Environment

Cons

Benifites

Awasome

Worked with Hyatt Regency Dubai as a Guest Service Officer starting from 1st Nov 2008 until 3rd Oct 2010. Main Responsibilities: - Taking care of Front desk operation including Check in, Check Outs, handling cashiering duties, solving guest complains by taking ownership and make sure utmost guest satisfaction. - Also assisting in back of the house operations with active part in handling groups and taking care of Rates and make sure all arrivals are updates with proper comments to ensure smooth front desk operations. - Have done my cross training with the Sales and Events department. - Handling Hyatt Loyalty Program called Gold Passport. - Also providing all concierge related services like arranging city tour, assisting with making reservations for flight tickets hotel reservations and other services.

Good work place

Challenging Job. Nice team work with, Lot to learn from daily situations.

Pros

Helpful team members

Cons

Long working hours, salary scale low

one of the best

i git the opportunity to crosstrain and they gave me chance to learn th GSO job. everybody helped me and thought me lot abt being un the front desk. at first i was confuse abt the computer job but when i get use to it,i catch up. i enjoyed facing guest,dealing with them with a good uniform with thw high heeled shoes,,

Pros

free food during work, free accomodation, free transpo, food allowance