Hyatt

Guest Service Agent22 reviews
United Arab Emirates22 reviews

Found 22 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,390 reviews

Amazing work place

I have worked with Hyatt for only 1 year, where I have gained many skills that helped me get my next step in my career, I appreciate all the efforts that the hotel management provided to me through out my time with them in Hyatt regency Dubai, the Hyatt corporate are taking care of the staff members and treating them as important as the guest

Working in Hyatt Regency helps me deal with different kinds of people and was able to enhance my emotional quotient.

Working in Hyatt Regency helps me deal with different kinds of people and was able to enhance my emotional quotient that we never learned from School but by life experience. Hyatt helps me hone my Communication skills and on how to increase my stress level.

Pros

Complimentary Accommodation, trasportation and food.

Cons

Long hours but everything is Free.

every day is a a new adventure

Day starts with amazing briefing about current situation going on in hotel, Learned everything from this amazing property. Management is very understandable in terms of work life balance. Wonderful colleagues from all around the world.

my standards

Hyatt is the school of everything, i learned all the standards from Hyatt, make me a master in Hotel reservation and improve Guest service standards..

Nice Experience

Good place to learn a lot of things,managment is helpful and different cultures to know. The hardest part of the job when we have less manning and the most enjoyable when all the team are cooperative .

Challenging but fun!!!

It is quite normal that the hotel is on a complete High Occupancy, here you will know how to handle guest at most difficult way when rooms are all occupied and on back to back status. The hotel is a multi -cultural oriented work place. The most enjoyable part of the Job is after a hard work and pressures from the heads but at the end we all end up great colleagues.

Pros

Free accomodation, transportation and work meals

Cons

long travels from and to work and Accomodation. low number of staff, which may lead to an extended hours.

Very challenging and learn lot things

It was challenging role,everyday I learnt new things and was able to use those experience in my life.Company itself will always provide something that will keep you motivated.

Pros

free lunch, accommodation and tranportation

Creative and Novative Team

Great life and job experience. Going through challenges and interesting situations. Getting lots of trainings and knowledges on the way of development. Having a possibility to be creative and to impress own opinion of how to perform for better work process.

Its fun to work with, good management team support

I would like to suggest everyone to work with Hyatt, as it is just like our family who cares for the staff and to facilitate in every sector for there growth.

Pros

Staff Cafeteria

Cons

9hrs

Professionl

This place is really a great place to work. All employees are very friendly and I am proud to be a part of its preopening team member. The work culture is fantastic. We really ensure that all guests are happy and leave positive feedbacks.

Pros

Free Meal, Accommodation, Transportation

Cons

Far from City

Jobs at Hyatt

Guest Service Agent positions
See more jobs

Fun place to work, nice people to work around.

I am having a great time at this place. People are cooperative and very friendly. But now I believe it's a good time to move for new experience. Looking forward for new challenges.

Pros

Free food, nice accommodation and good salary.

Cons

Very slow growth.

over all in Park hyatt

Park Hayatt is best brand name of hospitality industry.according to Hayatt company promised to our personal and skill growth but management of park hayatt dubai is dictator management who is not think about his employee also

Pros

bad behavior

Cons

long duty timing against contract letter and labour law

Swimming Pool

Good place to work with much facilities such as Gym room, Recreation and volleyball code. Good working place with wonderful staff around from different nationality and nothing to say bad about the management reasonable management. There is nothing to willing to hard for me in the job until you love the job to do

Pros

Free transportation, free food and accommodation

Cons

10 hours work 2 days off weekly

Fun workplace

# Opportunity to work with multi national and multi cultural people. # incredible facilities to the employees # Management was extremely supportive # If tired enjoy the various different facilities that can refresh your mind

Fun Place

It was a new adventure. Fun and great workplace. Employees are very friendly. Learned new things specially new culture. Great benefits for employees and outstanding accommodation for employees.

Great Brand to work for.

I have Learned a lot . the Authentic Hospitality and Best Customer Service Values.Multi Cultural Team which has made me learn the different cultural information,

Pros

free meals, Transportation, Accomodation

Guest Exprience

Typical day to handling lost Luggage.at all time solved the problem with good way.no complaint happened .guest was happy with my service .

Excellent place to begin

Great place to start career, a lot of things to learn, high standarts. But vacations and offs can be cancelled for no reason.

Consistently learn and enhance knowledge and skills and implement them effectively and efficiently towards the success of the organization.

Pros

Safe Working Environment

Cons

Benifites

Awasome

Worked with Hyatt Regency Dubai as a Guest Service Officer starting from 1st Nov 2008 until 3rd Oct 2010. Main Responsibilities: - Taking care of Front desk operation including Check in, Check Outs, handling cashiering duties, solving guest complains by taking ownership and make sure utmost guest satisfaction. - Also assisting in back of the house operations with active part in handling groups and taking care of Rates and make sure all arrivals are updates with proper comments to ensure smooth front desk operations. - Have done my cross training with the Sales and Events department. - Handling Hyatt Loyalty Program called Gold Passport. - Also providing all concierge related services like arranging city tour, assisting with making reservations for flight tickets hotel reservations and other services.

Good work place

Challenging Job. Nice team work with, Lot to learn from daily situations.

Pros

Helpful team members

Cons

Long working hours, salary scale low

Hyatt Reviews by Location