Hyatt logo

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Commis in Dubai

Commis7 reviews
Dubai7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,307 reviews

open space to try new things

Working in banquet kitchen is all the time fun, fellow chefs are very supportive and motivated to innovate and keen to teach ... even in busy time, one always give proper attention to the problem and help.

It teaches me a lot and I Learn a lot from it but I will never going to get connect with Hyatt

What is the best part of working at the company?I realized that the work environment and work schedule that I have in park Hyatt if I was able to survive that then I can work in any working environment without having any problem .What is the most stressful part about working at the company?They are not seeing your capabilities, they are giving you a lot of responsibilities and stress but they will never appreciate it . Only when you resign they will try to stop you by giving you a promotion or something What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It was harsh working environment What is a typical day like for you at the company?It was a battle for me. Everyday I have to work more than 12 hrs with only wages of 9 hrs it was something that I don’t want to remember as an accomplishment

Jobs at Hyatt

Commis positions in Dubai
See more jobs

Fun atmosphere but no motivation amongst the staff

The work place definitely does offer some really good benefits and the hotel is highly organised. The main problem arises when it comes to learning new methods or ways to cook something. The staff is not willing to adapt to change quickly. Nevertheless, the chefs do take time to teach what they already know and have patiently taught me numerous things.

joy at work

knowledge improvement proper standardised receipee development

football

Food safety and sanitation Preparation and serving special groups, breakfast, lunch, dinner, Explaining to the guest food preparation, receiving orders and serving. Working with multinational staff

Hyatt insights

What people like

• Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Areas for improvement

• Fair pay for job

Good Enviroment and Team

The shift was good and the staff working with me was very helpfull, most of the time i was doing split shift but also straight shift around 11 hour per day. The kitchen was well manage and the chefs were always ready to train me and teach me new things. it was a busy outlets and the staff in the kitchen wasnt enough so that made the job harder but the rest was a very noice kitchen full of nice time and jokes between colagues and a plesure enviroment where to work in. Very good kitchen and service staff working team.

Pros

Great staff accomodation and transport

Cons

Small chances of promotion, salary

Hard Work With Passion

We have Alot Of Fun At Work During a Busy Opperetion. I learned Here How To Manage the Kitchen Opperetion.