Hyatt Employee Reviews in Saadiyat Island

Saadiyat Island3 reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,266 reviews

Better place to learnt new things and for both personal and professional development

I have the best ever co-workers since I'm working in hotel industry. I learnt how to be professional and to be flexible and I highly appreciate to management giving me opportunity to learn about anything what I am interested for. The most enjoyable part of my job is attending the guest and the hardest would be hearing negative feedback from guest and colleagues as well.

Pros

Providing such a beautiful accommodation with single room.

Cons

Cancelled Daily off

Organized and well maintain standard

As i am passionate about my work and the company has standard. As per my job role i work in kitchen and i always maintain the standard as per the company beside that i handle staff roster, training classes, customer satisfaction, ordering and maintain hygiene standard in kitchen all the time. As per management in the company. They are very helpful and they always support people to grow and learn more beside that the co-workers are well trained and have good knowledge about the work they do everyday. My most enjoyable part of the job is to take guest feedback and maintain back to back operation.

Pros

accommodation, meal, medical benefits, transportation

fun and professional staffs

I worked at the all day dinning restaurant. i welcomed the guest upon arriving the restaurant, i take orders, served food and beverages, i do miss en place every station. Iearned alot of things in Hyatt especially the standards and and how to be a team player as well. my co-workers are great, we have different nationalities and its fun. Managers work very hard in the floor especially when we needed thier help they also cleared tables and sometimes do table settings. the hardest part of the job when someone resigned. the most enjoyable part I experienced was when we were having trainings.

Hyatt insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Learn about popular job titles at Hyatt

• Hyatt