Hyatt Employee Reviews in Dubai Healthcare City

Dubai Healthcare City13 reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,266 reviews

Great experience

Overall great experience, competitive environment that makes you survive anywhere in the world, lot to learn , great organizational culture, supportive environment.

good people to grow with

helpful management , nice ambiance , pleasure to work with employees , cheerful attitude , opt duty timings , nice accommodation for staff , free transportation and food during shift hours

Its a very nice place to work!

They give every opportunity to their employees to grow and prepare for their future as much as possible. They always offer training sessions every month to ensure that the employees are updated to current trends.

Pros

Free accomodation, food, and transportation.

Cons

Long hours but you have to expect it.

Good place to learn and grow

Hyatt has an amazing culture and team spirit is always great. Management been supportive throughout, guiding and motivating the team. Overall, Hyatt Hotels is a great company to work in!

i will give 100% from my side..

Management Workplace culture Very good experience Very good relationship with friends Nice place Nice friends Nice food Nice view of creek Nice metro service Nice customer service

Hyatt insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

A company with lots of opportunities

A very good place to work. Several departments offer the opportunity to cross-train and gain different experiences. The benefits that the company offers are good.

Fun and stress-free work place

Typical day at work is providing everyone with a great smile specially to clients. I learned that the best way to communicate is using your charm to provide a good customer service and the hardest part of the job is the long hours of work

Pros

Providing extra off

Cons

Long hours of work

Best Place to work

2nd best accommodation and u will find more peaceful home away home. Food in hotel are providing and free transport. workin more fun with many multiculture.

Pros

all include

Cons

only standerd working hours

fun at work specially talking with the guest

So much thing you will learn.more on training,Upselling food and beverage,we are getting the revenue monthly.Boss are friendly.

Nice to work here

Review on the spot..my main work schedule was on the conservation of energies on different fields..as i save about 4 lakh dirhams per year..on my ist effort to schedule the bms timing..and i also got appriciation for those things...thank u

Productive and nice place

As long as I m working with from last 5 years I m happy but I also want to grow and want to know more new things in the world. Management is care taking towards employees and co workers supportive. Hyatt regency has great team. Hardest part of job is you have to be very patient in delivering guest services. I enjoy with team and so many things are here to enjoy.

Pros

Hyatt is good company for employees

Cons

That was my first job in abroad and I enjoyed each and every moment of my journey with Hyatt.

Being part of Hyatt I felt extremely fabulous and loved my work every day. I was happy and satisfied with my compensations and benefits.

playing basket ball and volly ball

Good co-workers and environment also the managers are very kind and willing to help in order for us to grow and become a good house keeper. I learned how to become a better and kind person and trying to control my temper. I have nothing to say about my co-workers because all of them treated me nicely, there is no hard job if you are willing and devoted to do the task given what i like most is the experience which i cant imagine that i can't do that without a help and support of my co-workers.

• Hyatt
  • Dubai Healthcare City
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?