Hyatt logo

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai252 reviews

Found 252 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,307 reviews

It's a good environment to work at Hyatt.

It's a good environment to work at Hyatt. One of the best who cares their staff. Is a good opportunity if you get a chance to work with Hyatt properties

Best Hotel

Hyatt Worldwide is for career focused employees. Great and Talented management with family approach and culture. they have very professional training team to help employees to grow and develop their capabilities.

Professional and learning

Typical dat at work to assist guest and call with the standard and well mannered customer service. i've learned how to socialized with different nationality either with the guest or with the colleague. Management have strong relationship with the staff they sincerely care with staff needed and wants. The hardest part of the job to face to the guest which very upset which you need to turn the service into good the way you pacify them and sympathized with them. The most enjoyable part of the job is to learn in every situation and every day life.

i had fun....when restautent is fully occupied

i learned so many things from the hyatt...im very thank full to hyatt.. i learned about alcohols,order taking,managing floor,handling guest complaints,making differents of coffees and teas,opening and closing of restaurant,closing of cash,inventories of alcohal..equipments,paper works,ordering of products,etc

Good

busy lifestyle, little time off. Studied as an Operations Trainee programme in Food and Beverage from 20th September 2015 till 30 April 2016. IZ. • Providing excellent 5* service

Pros

free meals

Hyatt insights

What people like

• Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Areas for improvement

• Fair pay for job

outing with staff

i never have typical time at work every minute with challenges, as learn lots of things about culinary,staff managing ,menu planing , creations,costing,budgeting and lot more ,

Pros

every time at work

Cons

long day enjoyable

Excellent place to work

I learnt a lot by working here and my seniors were very supportive of me. I got good opportunities to learn from my peers and I learnt a lot of time management skills from this place.

The best place for experience

Good place for experience, management has to be improved very fast turn down for most of the colleagues. Nice place to be a part of the new projects.

Attentive to job

commercial minded individual with a track record of innovative solutions aligning with business and customer needs. In addition to having good knowledge and experience of people,

Pros

prompt action

Cons

very attentive

Seeking a challenging career opportunity within a dynamic multinationa

I loved working there. The only reason I left is because I felt I had gone as far as the company could take me. Great place to work. The safety manager alone is worth staying for. DORA is awesome. No company is perfect but this one I would highly recommend. Sean Deathwatch

The best Hospitality experience.

Hyatt Compagny lis a great place to work in,The qualified management teached me many things and they gave me the opportunity to build my career. The most enjoyable part of the job is having fun with the team and the hardest part is when a colleague leave the compagny.

Nice Experience

Good place to learn a lot of things,managment is helpful and different cultures to know. The hardest part of the job when we have less manning and the most enjoyable when all the team are cooperative .

Receptionist

• Maintain a proper guest check-in and out in order to meet the guest satisfaction and to encourage them to return to the hotel. • Ensuring the necessary paper work is obtained for company and 3rd party agreements, following up if it is not correct. • Inform all relevant department regarding guest special requests. Checking the correspondences and guest histories for all arrivals. • Be aware of all functions in the hotel and restaurant operations as well (opening, closing time, promotions and events).

Pros

Free accomodation

good working culture

good place to work i learned lots of things related my job. management also very supportive . good working culture in work place ,created very good environment for work.

fun,nice place to work,good management,team work

funa and nice place to work with the best staff and management,there is no hard time while serving because is my passion. the most enjoyable day is putting smile on other face

Pros

free lunches, team work

Cons

international standard easy to work if you follow the standard

Dynamic place to learn and pass your knowledge to others, ideas are always welcomed in the group. most important is to follow the international standard.

Hyatt was a very good place to work with lots of benefits to the staff.

The benefits includes pick and drop services for the employee. Great cafeteria with lots of choices for food and beverages. The management team were so helpful and cooperative.

Best and friendly place with lots of trainings

I used to work in this property almost 3years and it was nice time I spend with them. learned a lot and enjoyed my self. the management was very good and willing to listen.

Best place to work.Nice and Beautyfull Hotel

It was my first job at Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa but was very nice experience.Property is very beautiful and friendly staff with nice environment.

good place to work with good management

Hyatt Hotels is a world wide know brand , I'm honored to work with them. I learned a lot from working in Hyatt. they taught me what hospitality is and how to take care of the guest.

Pros

they provide good meals, good accommodation, easy transportation

Cons

no opportunities to grow in my career

Great place to work, not enough money

Hyatt needs to review its compensation structure urgently, this will allow them to compete with other hotel companies. Also benefits need to be equalled on a global scale.

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?