Hyatt logo

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai252 reviews

Found 252 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,307 reviews

It's a good environment to work at Hyatt.

It's a good environment to work at Hyatt. One of the best who cares their staff. Is a good opportunity if you get a chance to work with Hyatt properties

my standards

Hyatt is the school of everything, i learned all the standards from Hyatt, make me a master in Hotel reservation and improve Guest service standards..

good company to work with

a very good place to work with multi nationalities around. S.O.P is standard within HYATT company worldwide. You can inter-transfer within the HYATT company worldwide.

Pros

6 days off in a month

Cons

management politics

big international company

high turnover of the employees low salaries unpredictable work schedule high international standards good work environment exhaustive work rhythm good stuff accommodation

O trabalhador ao centro das preocupações

O trabalhador e a sua família ao centro das preocupações. Médico na empresa. Refeições de boa qualidade

Hyatt insights

What people like

• Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Areas for improvement

• Fair pay for job

Good property, less salary

Good place, good property, some good people, high turn over of employees. Not make sense salary compare to the amount of work When you resign (during notice period) they dont treat you well/ignored. Air ticket money is given after completing 2 years exact. Doesn't matter if you less only one day/ one week/ one month = no accumulation/ no excuse. But long working hours.. excuses most of the time, so life balance not really good.

Pros

Hyatt Brand

Cons

Long hours, Less Salary

Great spirit

It was a busy environment. Sometimes I had to work alone and sometimes in team. Great diversity within the company. Hardest part of the job was waking up in the morning. Most enjoyable part was my team.

Hyatt is a school

This is the first Hyatt hotel to open in Dubai and it was a popular hotel within the city and within Gulf Countries. The hotel undergone a full renovation program and uplifting. A typical day was to held the morning briefing with the team, going through figures, discuss the activity program and solve any problem that require management support I have learned how to manage the sales team, attended extensive training programs, one of the great things that Hyatt offer. Get my mentor to involve me in all his marketing activities to expand my knowledge. The hardest part was to stay away from the hotel politics and avoid taking side to one of the top management heads, standing in the neutral zone was very important The team outings were the lovely part and doing ice ring skating with GM

Pros

Fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment, car allowance, mobile allowance, meals, laundry, insurance, Uniform

Cons

Its good to work in hyatt

Hyatt is really a good place for working. I get a good experience from Hyatt as a house keeping. All the staff are very kind and friendly. I love to be a part of Hyatt.

Pros

Free breakfast, lunches and dinner

Cons

10 hours

it was a good experiencce with full of fun and entertainment.along with work they give importance to each employees food accomodation and health to a

no words to describe..good way that should be followed by all companies or management to treat their employees or taken care.Apart from job they keep all kind of programs games to feel free of mind or reduce work pressure for their employees

Pros

all free 5 star food

Cons

rest breaks and job rotations

Productive and fun working with this place

I'm very excited working with this company because they give me more knowledge about the spa ,, and about the country in Middle East !!!very good country and modern

Pros

Free accomodation

Cons

Long hour duty

what i learned

bartending . bar Management , bar inventory . daily stock check. Food and Beverage service. closing and opening of a restaurant. hygiene, handle guest complains.

Pros

free food & transport & accommodation

Room for growth !

Grand Hyatt Dubai is a great school to kick start your career. Surrounded with experienced peer and an amazing working environment, the organization provides a platform for people to grow and learn at the same time.

Hyatt review

Nothing to mention as the hotels give us 15 hors to work every day without any benifits salary is very less 1500 AED per month which you can finish in one week only

Pros

freedom

Cons

work with maximum effort to provide a luxurious service to customers

Work timings are provided well, as they are balanced with the breaks. Maximum effort must be used, as a role model for co-workers, and to provide a luxurious service to customers. Even though working with people, who are having communication problems, even if they are in management, can be dealt with, by having a lot of patience to take time to listen and have understanding. Working environment, and uniforms very well designed, for the comfort of workers to move around and do their work. The most difficult part of the job, was dealing with customers, whom are difficult to please. The most enjoyable part of the job, was having the customers served to the very last extent of their satisfaction, and seeing them give an appreciating smile.

Pros

free meals during breaks

Cons

Long working hours

Jobs salary and benefits is excellent

Salary is given on time, based as per experience, health benefits insurances is provided. The is a room of improvement and promotions as internal training program for career development is rendered.

Pros

Free food, transportation, medical, uniforms and housing allowance

Cons

Jobs security is not that good, manpower reduction due to cost related issues.

Job at Grand Hyatt Dubai

Hotel of 682 rooms with average occupancy of 95 % annually. No time for relaxation and cafe. High targets witch must be achieved. The whole performance of the team is focused on one goal.

Good Job

I like working there and the environment is really good and positive. The only reason I left is because I moved to the United States. I like working there.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

ambiente di lavoro in crescita

E' un ambiente di lavoro ottimo con colleghi e super manager. C'e sempre un momento formativo.

Pros

Lo staff e gli executive

Cons

Il clima di dubai

learning

preparing diet food,cleaning work station great the guest,learning,growth, long hours,friendly,different culture, they have 3 shift low sallary,friendly staff,

Pros

free tranfortation, food and accomodation

Good Management

i've experience a lot of things about the hospitality. i learned will about the job. having a nice team work with our colleagues, we are helping each other about work.

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?