Hyatt logo

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai252 reviews

Found 252 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,307 reviews

It's a good environment to work at Hyatt.

It's a good environment to work at Hyatt. One of the best who cares their staff. Is a good opportunity if you get a chance to work with Hyatt properties

Good

Got well experienced and understand how to work properly to be a professional employee and how to behave with guest and costumers as well.thanks for the management.

Fun Environment

massage chairs, soccer table, video games, books and bean bags in the recreational area of the #foodies (food court) helps in making the boring or stressful days bearable.

Excellent company and benefits

Hyatt in the UAE stands as a great hotel chain, saddly the management will absorb your talents for a very low salary. And a careless management where you will find all the departments running short of staff

Strong & reputable company, management is always looking into exploring new ideas to give the best they could not only for the guest but also for employee and the community.

Hyatt insights

What people like

• Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Areas for improvement

• Fair pay for job

My expectation is very high

In a typical day, I would be at the reception monitoring the guest and staff and in case of any emergency I would be notified. I also learnt a lot as a security guard since it was my first time. Good Customer service was one of them. The management team was awesome since I had no experience they gave me a lot of training and supported me alot.

great place to work

one of the best place to work. this the place where i had learnt a lot regarding everything which helped me to grow my life and still i do. management is amazing who always stand for you like a pillar. it is always said that a good boss can make your life along with the company, for that this is place where you i found everything. there are many more ....its a endless path. thanks

Pros

provides free lunch, dinner and breakfast.

Cons

let me learn

Good knowledge of Food and Beverages & customer service.

In Hotel industry, I learned lot about food and beverages. varieties of cultural foods, different types of wine as per region, grapes and soils. I also learned more about customer service by interacting with different nationalities customers. You learn about the culture and behaviors which help us to give better service to customer.

Productive and a lot to learn with different types of cuisine around the club.

The club is consist of different types of restaurant which every now and then we rotate and help each other, in that way we learned a lot from each outlet which also build our knowledge and confidence.

Productive and Fun place to work

It was a fun and amazing experience. the Staffs and management will treat each other like a family. The long extra hours are not paid but can be taken as lieu days off.

Pros

Free meals in the hotel, accommodation and transportation are included in the package

An experienced hotelier with 5 stars hotel experience in Housekeeping department. I am dedicated individual with well-developed communication, writing

Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor. Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.

Pros

Good food

Cons

No comments

Great Place for work

It was great experience working in Chic Night club which was part of the hotel . Place was sold to new owners and they decided to do lots of changes ( after some time place was closed )

Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights was a home for both guests and the staffs

my day would start at 8:00am,collaboratively plan my day and make sure that the most argent work gets done fast...a respectful management from hyatt, where each staff would treat each other equally

Pros

meals provided

Hyatt

Good Company to work, Nice work culture and they provide good accommodation and have global transfer policy also, They have open door policy which is great for employees

my career started with grand hyatt

as best hotel at always but salary was little bit disappointing hotel rooms was really good and staff was really nice and helping to each other. thanks for grand hyatt gave me really good experience

Productive and fun working place.

Hyatt was an exemplary very good 5 star hotel. The services offered to the guests are wow. The Hotel has a very big outdoor areas and excellent restaurants. I was able to grow from attendant to supervisor.

every day is a a new adventure

Day starts with amazing briefing about current situation going on in hotel, Learned everything from this amazing property. Management is very understandable in terms of work life balance. Wonderful colleagues from all around the world.

Teamwork

Hyatt becomes the most preferred hospitality brand-loved and respected by colleagues guests owners operators community members and shareholders.... Everybody have a team work

Pros

Free accommodation and transport food

Cons

Excellent

Good working environment

Hyatt as a company is a better place to work. Employee friendly environment and have mix of culture. Hyatt gives you a chance to learn and you feel like home.

Pros

accommodation

Cons

No growth, office politics.

Great place to gain experience

Tough but great company to work at as it provides varying working experience. Provides you with many challenges every day that are worth to go through when you have a great team with you.

Immigration clerk

i was responsible about the employee passports & health cards and visa renewal and i was informing the employees and gives them some advice even about their personal life

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?