Hyatt logo

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai252 reviews

Found 252 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,307 reviews

It's a good environment to work at Hyatt.

It's a good environment to work at Hyatt. One of the best who cares their staff. Is a good opportunity if you get a chance to work with Hyatt properties

good work place

good work place to work in busy environment in all day dining restaurants and specialty restaurants multicultural work environment banquet operation is hardest part in the work place busy operation

Excellent brand to start working with

Be ready to work for more than 12 Hours. It will help develop your skills. Company has excellent values but its not followed. Integrity is absent in managers. Brand value is the only good thing that's there.

Pros

accomodation, complimentary stay with other hyatt properties subject to availability, staff discounts.

Cons

Long Hours of work, No mentorship program.

Learning and Development throughout experiences. Tiring yet fun Balance culture Getting use to work with multi nationalities Learning to adopt all the changes

Hyatt is the best place to work

A place you will feel comfortable to work in, less stress and the management care s as bout staff, accommodation is a wow with all the facilities you can imagine. We have 2 days off weekly

Hyatt insights

What people like

• Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Areas for improvement

• Fair pay for job

Muy buena empresa

Mi experiencia en Hyatt fue muy buena me gusto el control y organización que como empresa lo hace buen lugar laboral

Productive & fun loving place.

Very family feeling working with colleagues,managers & with other departments. job security is there for all, learning & growth is there if one wants to!

Stressful work place; not much a people oriented company

I wouldn't recommend this company with someone who is looking for a good work-life balance. The hours are long and the company shows less care on people.

Top Brand and mixed culture

Hyatt is the best place to work in work ,specially for food and beverage department. There you will learn lot of things. I was working at Park Hyatt Dubai. I worked with almost 14 nationalities people .

Experience

It is a really good learning and enjoying place. And very nice take care feel like a be in family. Good equipment and working place all connected to the gust.

stressful work place but u learn a lot

good place to work, expect to be working 90 hours a week minimum. You wont be compensated well in the beginning but for long term employees they are benefited.

Best place to start career

Learn many things with the help of experienced staffs. Staffs are welcoming and well skilled. Monthly training help us to polish our skills and talents.

Awful workplace

The workload is too much, working for more than 10 hours per day, salary is really low and management is really bad. You can grow if you do not have personal life

Working in Hyatt Regency helps me deal with different kinds of people and was able to enhance my emotional quotient.

Working in Hyatt Regency helps me deal with different kinds of people and was able to enhance my emotional quotient that we never learned from School but by life experience. Hyatt helps me hone my Communication skills and on how to increase my stress level.

Pros

Complimentary Accommodation, trasportation and food.

Cons

Long hours but everything is Free.

Good place to learn and high standard , but less salary

Hyatt is really a good place to build a foundation and learning place . But Management pay less salary compare to other competitor and payment is done according to nationality even you work in same position . After you left from property Human resource give really bad impression and they make you feel not to come back in same property . After working for 7 years .

open space to try new things

Working in banquet kitchen is all the time fun, fellow chefs are very supportive and motivated to innovate and keen to teach ... even in busy time, one always give proper attention to the problem and help.

Good

Good management I interested work here I m all ways happy with my teem Good facilities in the staff and all senear is friendly and eanything happened all of together

No comment

No comment ....bad experience , I don’t recommend it for anyone who would like to work in a hotel, bad management and it was all missed up .i lost time by working there

Life experience Job

Good job experience. Multi-cultural environment. They give you Trainings that allows you to improve yourself and The most enjoyable part is gaining more friends and memories. management takes care of the employees. I learned a lot with the kind of position I have right now to be more patience and always look the positive side of your job.

fun workplace with pinpong table

nice atmosphere, friendly coordinators, managers, lovable co workers, peaceful accommodation and working time food is creditable, transportation is advance, I love-GRAND HYATT -HYATT GROUP OF COMPANIES. UNFORTUNATELY I MISSING THE GREAT PLACE

Pros

Free food, Accomedation, Transportation, Etc. Medical benifits

Cons

Short year

playing games

Good quality of people you will find here and good motivation in career growth the only thing is long our of working day and time,Sometime no off in the week.

Pros

free breakfast, lunch, dinner

Cons

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?