Hyatt Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi100 reviews

Found 100 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,277 reviews

Productive and fun work place

Amazing company, a lot to learn they focus on training and development. Benefits are amazing. But still depends from property to property some are different

Productive and fun place to work

Great working placeThe management and employees are very friendly and approachable.Good place to learn and eorkThe accommodation is very nice to liveFree nights in Hyatt all aver the world

Good work experience

Good training and team work, opportunity to learn. Not much support from management to get promotion and grow, salary is low. But good to start career that’s the main benefit

Gained more experience than other hotels

In this hotel I have learnt a lot, improved my management skills that is still helping in my current job. I have worked as Concierge GSO, Guest Service GSO and receptionist

Productive and fun

The working environment is OK depending on where and which department in the hotel you work.There very minimum chances of growth for African colleagues.

Pros

Best hotel in the area.

Cons

Very minimum growth opportunities for African colleagues.

Hyatt insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Bottom level work culture environment with unpaid extra hours, cheating and no care for employee

Typical working day includes carrying bottles and boxes from 3 different stores to the bar (it's around 300 meters under the burning sun). There's no any person who can teach you something but there's always someone to fix and blame you. All the time terrible lack of staff. This means that present employees doing enormous amount of job (their part of job and that part of job which is not done because there's no person to do it). It saves money for company but means you are working mostly for free considering no payment for extra hours, work from home and job that has no any close relation to your duty. Could wright much more but I believe it's already enough to understand what this company is. It left bad memories mostly. Definitely the worst company I've ever worked for.

Pros

Beautiful placed, accommodation and transportation provided

Cons

Too much to describe

Good

Park hyatt is one of the best hotel and resort which situated in abudhabi They have nice pool for guest Good area and nice management who was there , my first 5 star hotel without any tension

I love Hyatt ,they gave me growth and knowledge of Hospitity and more. I still want to be part of Hyaat.

I love Hyatt ,they gave me growth and knowledge of Hospitity and more. I still want to be part of Hyatt.Multi cultural brand.Treatment of the staff was very ,also giving the stuff the opportunity travel and exprience and feel the hyatt touch.

Pros

5 star exprience

Cons

non

it was good place to make fun

Hyatt was a good place to work.I done my job with my best experience.I spent very nice time with management and they were very happy with my job.they gave me award on best work.

Pros

provide all facilities to me

Cons

provide me health care facilities

Amazing company.

Working for the Hyatt corporation has been a true pleasure. The company is very well structured and allows people that work there to express themselves and contribute

Work in team

Standard hygiene work in team .good team work.good acomodation.on time salery.paid vacation.yearly plane ticket.good service charge.incliment salary yearly.

Weiterentwicklung und Verständnis

In den letzten drei Monaten habe ich bereits sehr viel darüber gelernt, was es heißt mit verschiedensten Kulturen zusammen zu arbeiten. Was es bedeutet Wege und Lösungen im Arbeitsalltag zu finden. Sowohl dabei, als auch im direkten Kontakt mit den Gästen ist unser Management sehr hilfsbereit. Im täglichen Briefing von der Arbeit, wird mit Hilfe von Spielen, Präsentationen und Diskussionen daran gearbeitet, dass jeder genau weiß, was er verkauft und wie wir uns verbessern können.

Good Company just difficult in this country

The Hyatt company itself awesome, however in UAE it's more difficult due to working hours being too long, and life/work balance is lacking. Team is great.

Nil

It's good company. Mostly team was on contract. It's good to work there. They have good policies for the staff. The one thing I like mostly everyone us entitle for 2 days off.

amazing

very amazing brand and hotel. excellent people to work with

Challenges Position

Working in Hyatt Hotel makes my knowledge bigger and to much information, the standard of each policy must be need to pay attention and share to anyone.

Pros

Free Lunches, Free Accommodation & Free Trnasportation

Cons

Long Hours

Challenging

Typical day at work was balance. Busy when the high season arrives and when the low season comes, it was a normal day at work. Same routine from opening until the shift is finish. I learned to be confident and experienced customer service. The culture was different to me and a multicultural company. The hardest part of the job was during the time when our stocks is not enough but I did my very best to explain to the guest and at some point give an alternative way. And the most enjoyable part of the job was, at the end of the day, I accomplished to day without any complain to me personally.

Pros

Free accommodation, food and transportation, plane ticket

Cons

Long hours to travel from accommodation to working place

Productive and fun. Good working environment

Great benefits. Free accomodations for employees, meal, transportation, and good working environment. Your boss and manager are good and great leader for their co-worker.

Pros

Free accomodation, meal, everyday transportations and good salary

Cons

Long hours of work but worth it.

Perfect work place if you are a traveler.

Nice work place with two days off a week, very nice over all management team. The best side is that they are giving complimentary room stay in all hyatt all over the world which is good if you are a traveler.

Pros

Complimentary room stay.

Cons

No leave out allowance.

Challenging role and postion but a building with lot to offer interns of technology

Very good exposure and interaction with big MEP and Civil companies which gave valuable insight to opening of a very large hotel. To be part of opening a very iconic hotel in Abu Dhabi was very satisfying.

working experience .

It is a tough work i am doing and housekeeping is that work will never finish.so i am doing my best however i can give to work and to my organization.My working environment is so nice even i have no words to describe them.My most enjoyment part of the job is when my co managers appreciate me and when i got the chance to learn a new things.Unfortunately,i got sometimes back pain badly while making the beds that part is the hardest part for me.

• Hyatt
  • Abu Dhabi
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?