Housemaid logo

Housemaid Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates20 reviews

Fun and Enjoy and love your Job

Working at this Company I'm so proud bco'z it's my preveledge that I've learned a lot and also the management is very responsible and taking care of us and respect is the most very important.

Pros

Free lunch and dinner and accomodations and etc

Cons

8 to 10=hours

Exciting and hardworking

What is the best part of working at the company?When you achive the targets sales of the company and when you work to your co workers with team up.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?When you didn't target yet the sales.and also if the machine is in troubled and also the product.What is a typical day like for you at the company?The typical day is when we didn't hit the sales and when there is no available materials

Nice

I was lucky they nice family l was .gratefully.to work with them they was nice family's they treating me as they're. part of family's l was so happy

Cooking foods

Being a housemaid need long patients do best prove your worth it to deserve it self. A good communications to get trust dont waste being a nice person

Pros

No problem to food

Working a housemaid is not easy but it was interesting and happy to learn new things that you never experienced before.

I work as a tutor kids in the house and also household chores for my employer. If I finish to teach them its time also to be an housemaid do. So I learned a lot and get experience more.

Pros

Free lunch

all around work

I work in a private family who are Morocco family the are a business ownwer in qatar where i work as there personal nanny of there 2 year son who is the only son

So good

It's an outstanding and amazing experience at housemaid interview I really enjoyed. Care for two boys ages 4 and 2. Managed housekeeping work at home. Consistently received outstanding feedback from parants and children. With numerous referrals

having fun with the children playing football and kayaking with them

day to day cleaning and things to budget like groceries ensure that the pets fed properly and on time preparing breakfast to the children before going to school

Productive and fun workplace

The day at work is very stressful and tiring.i learned so many things ,i learned how to clean.take care of kids,interact with people from different nationalities and also how to fight for myself and others.the management of the workplace was not that much just few workers.the culture of the workplace was good.the most enjoyable part of the job is when they are celebrating national day.

Pros

Free Launch

Cons

Short Hours

productive and fun workplaced with the family and colleague .

Based on my experienced , I've learned a lot of things in my work from others . I've learned how to cook different cousine , I've learned different cultures and dialects .

Not good

Really not good to work as housemaid in local family they are not giving off most of them no wotking hours you can work as they want even you sleel late u will wake up too early

Fun work place, productive

As a housemaid you need to follow your boss also just like in company that you a follower of this company. I hope this experience is one of my kind experience that advance to other applicants.

Pros

Everything is free

Cons

Healthcare

It's fun workplace

This able to develop my skills and abilities when I comes to taking care of house and other responsibility that assigned to me. And I want to continue to work and adopt change.

• Maintained a safe and healthy environment for children in all respects.

Highly dependable and adaptable Housemaid/Babysitter with an exemplary record of parent and child satisfaction. Able to respond quickly and creatively to unusual or difficult child care situations.

household worker

working with my employer before they are nice to mem i work there as thier family members ther treated so generous to anyone. i want to work again abroad.

Any place in Dubai

I like my jobs I can do it perfectly I am active like the children I can help them and play with them I am very good cooker for most of the kind of foods I had worked in Lebanon for two year and for more than five years so I have enough experience to handle every things

Pros

Any

Cons

Full time long hours

productive and willing to work other job opportunity

I've learned how to maintain the cleanliness and time management working at home. And especially coping up and working to a different culture and other kind of people.

Pros

free accommodtaion

Cons

no off days

Productive and fun and lonely

Typical day at work. Wake up and take care of the needs of the children. Learned to have a long patience. Hardest part is very lonely coz its only one person who is working on that place. Enjoyable is the children is very kind and nice people even their are naughty and thats typical for the children still they are nice to me.

Very good working relations but no job security

I would wish to work in a friendly environment that is free of tribalism and assured of monthly pay There is job security at my former company and the working relations are wanting

Pros

free accomodation

Cons

working for long hours

fun cooking

for almost 7 yrs i learn more in cooking,from morning i wash car,then prepare cooffee n for their breakfast .after that i start cleaning the whole house, while cleaning i put dirty clothes for washing cooking for lunch after they eat i clean the kitchen and have rest . in the afternoon i start my ironing after i clean the garden then cook for dinner . i dont have co-workers im alone . the hardest part is when we have guest . the most enjoyable is when i have my rest ...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Housemaid. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question