Honeywell logo

Honeywell Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Found 21 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,290 reviews

Professional company to work for

N/A Professional company to work for Collaborative work place Good salaries and benefits Equal opportunities Global and international with mobility options

Good working environment

- Great work culture - Decent Benefits - Salary to Market Standard - Flexible work hours I had a great time at Honeywell, worked hard, and was rewarded for that work. Ideal type of job.

Automation. IT / Engineering. company

Very Good company, giving high Salary, 2 days rest day in 1 week and the company is giving a very benefits like accomodation car allowance and mobile allowance.

Very Good to work with Honeywell

Very well Ilove the worked with Honey well mixing people and very enjoy the work there iam working best part in the world Dubai mall maintenance team lots of fun in my 6 years carrier in Honey well

productive and fun working

good company have good projects in hand they are recruiting for short term projects now. company has good organusation structure and reporting culture

Pros

timely pay

Cons

long work hours

Keeping deadlines, maintaining checklists and followups, keeping own KPI etc.

I always fix deadlines to complete my work. Maintain proper checklists and follow-ups. Keep proper documentations and winning the proper communication flow and the data flow is the core of the job success. Proper communication and great patience in dealing with your colleagues are very very important. The hardest part of the job is that i do not know to play politics so very much being misused my skills by others benefits. Getting appreciation from the boss and feeling things done well are the most enjoyable part for the job.

Great Enviroment with superior training and development

I would recommend it for those who are very hardworking and has a zeal to learn new technology. Salary and promotion arte not a constraint for the deserving individual

Pros

Flexibility to work from home

Cons

Sales Pressure is tremendous

Average working conditions. Free tea, coffee and water.

Financially a very strong company. Salaries are paid on time. Because of high level of nepotism, job culture is below average. Rating of job security is 3/10.

Cons

Staff is expected to stay long hours, even if not told.

Work and life Balance

The work life Balance is better for those employees who does admin and office Jobs. However for those who are engaged in Project and site Management works lack proper support and facilities from Management.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Facilities and lack of technical skills

productive,cutting edge technology,

we carry out daily scheduled asset maintenance as per the ICAO standard procedures where you get to learn more about cutting edge technology in the aviation industry.the company has an amazing team work attitude even when having a hard time during trouble shooting.the enjoyable part is the self satisfaction you get on accomplishing a task

Pros

compensation leaves

Jobs at Honeywell

See more jobs

Nice relations with all my peers

During audits I learnt much with my Superiors about work & Leader ships Very Good Simply wow Good relation and supportive Circuit Trips Field Work

Pros

Transportation, Lunchs, Snacks

Cons

Long hours, Emergencies, Unexpected works, Audits

job culture

there is only salary factors .others factor is really missing in the company.there is no overtime even working overtime.No meeting by manager just we dumped here after recruitment.

work atmosphere is good

Really i enjoyed my work in SHAH gas project at Abudhabi.The Management was very Supportive. I traveled a lot as part of the job.It's a good experience and i felt happy also.

Pros

One time Meals

Cons

Overtime

Good Company

I have been working at Honeywell full-time. I learned a lot from Honeywell, specially in the order management area. Great training and supportive colleagues.

Pros

Salary to the freshers and hike is good. Balanced work pressure

Cons

Health benefice could be better

Safe and healthy working environment

Honeywell is nice company when it comes to health and safety. Salary and benefits is always on time. Yearly bonuses and increments was given to each and every employees. I've learn a lot of new things acquired decent amount of skills. Unfortunately they do not cater career development to foreign workers.

Pros

Free Accommodation and Transportation

Cons

Short Vacation leave to my Country

Good work culture

Hard work is rewarded and the colleagues and higher officials are very helpful.Good management. Very nice experience of working in a team. Good benefits too !

Good learning opportunity with job security

Good management in terms of job assignment, standard templates, HSE etc. Career growth pre-planned and salary increase slow

Pros

Job securoty

Cons

Travel and no work life balance

Fun Place to work

Excellent company to work with Package and benefits a per the market standards that motivates you to perform better

Great learning place for Instrumentation Engineers

Process oriented You are free to express your views management is supportive need some young crowd to prep up the environment Enjoyed team building and all management workshops

Pros

Great Job Work/ Life balance culture

Cons

Salary

Fun workplace, friendly environment, approchable colleagues, s

working in Rae Systems is like meeting your friends and hangout! It is the best workplace i have ever been so far. Management let you grow and be more productive. The hardest part for me, is when packing big orders in a short period of time. The most enjoyable part would be my trainings abroad.

Pros

Free Lunch in Denmark (head office) and Bunos

Good working atmosphere

Good working atmosphere with all annual benefits like housing travel personel expences