Honeywell logo

Clear
3.2Job Security & Advancement

Found 36 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,290 reviews

Good Company to learn

Work culture does vary as continuous organizational changes are there. Also, the company vision and goals keep on vary in every 6 months. Job security is a major concern for all.

Amazing Company

Every day in Honeywell is a day with new learning and experience. I have developed myself a lot while I was working in Honeywell. I am glad that I was a part of the Honeywell family.

Well experienced colleagues, Great place to work

It was great opportunity to work with Honeywell. The set values were always aligned with business goals. A fun, open, energetic and creative environment that made a big difference in the overall atmospher. Promotes meritocracy, if you show that you are going to do great work, your career will grow accordingly. A culture of collaboration. Collaboration creates better work, better results and better culture. Provides “flexible” growth for employees. Employees have the ability to change career paths if you’ve proven dependable, hard-working and passionate person.

unqualified middle management.

Good company and very good experience. however, they need to choose a much better middle management. this might help them in retaining valuable employees.

Professional company to work for

N/A Professional company to work for Collaborative work place Good salaries and benefits Equal opportunities Global and international with mobility options

xyx

A good environment to work in. Great learning across the business. Good learning opportunities. Process oriented. Good opportunities for growth. A pleasant place to work in.

No fun at work

1. A typical day at work - Non Organized 2. No fun at work 3. Stressed 4. Unusefull managers 5. No job security 6. always fear of loosing the same 7. not recommed

very good diversit culture, excellent process , provide good growth plan for staff with good packages . Work can be stressful sometime but its appreciated by management

A Professional working environment

Overall Honeywell is a very professional multinational company with a solid working environment, A strong process driven enviorment but needs to focus on their people culture a little more. Overall I good place to work though.

Good place to work in terms of working culture

I would strongly recommend to work for Honeywell as there are many divisions to interact and many process to follow which provides a good amount of exposure

Pros

Balance Professional and personal life

Jobs at Honeywell

See more jobs

Learned a lot

I worked for Honeywell for 8 years in a total of 2 countries and 2 different divisions. Very pleased to have had the experiences that I gained from HON.

Pros

Multinational company. Career opportunities are linear and non-linear

Cons

Work life balance could be stronger

Senior project control

Best company to work with. Good pay master and hr policies. Skill guide and improve opportunities for employees are you doing today and I don't think they are all good

Runs at uniform pace

Stable job environment. Motivates employees by recognition & rewards Team outings Nurture the talent Diverse culture and roles Salaries and annual appraisal cycle is not competitive

A great company to work for

A growing company with great leadership. Flexible work timing, however, the deadlines are strict. Good work culture and using the advanced tools and systems.

I enjoyed working in my last postion

I had to develop the proposal for the new Centre, unfortunately, the opening been postponed and I lost my job. I enjoyed working with Business and I learned a lot about Honeywell in General.

Great Enviroment with superior training and development

I would recommend it for those who are very hardworking and has a zeal to learn new technology. Salary and promotion arte not a constraint for the deserving individual

Pros

Flexibility to work from home

Cons

Sales Pressure is tremendous

It was very proffessional

Good working culture, privacy to your personal life and work balance between professional and personal. Too much of process and less connectivity with new markets.

Pros

Good working culture

Cons

No job secuity

Average working conditions. Free tea, coffee and water.

Financially a very strong company. Salaries are paid on time. Because of high level of nepotism, job culture is below average. Rating of job security is 3/10.

Cons

Staff is expected to stay long hours, even if not told.

Great Place to work and Flourish

You will learn a lot.wonderful place to work.Great team & Great Leaders. Always have opportunities. Very Good technology hub. All are process oriented.

Healthy Working Environment. Spend around 10 + years at same organisation.

Healthy Working Environment. Spend around 10 + years at same organisation. I got good learning opportunities at Honeywell.

Good experience to learn the management skills.

It good opportunity to learn new thing with a different environment. Growth and achievement totally depends on your senior management.
  • Honeywell