Hinduja Global Solutions

United Arab Emirates7 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,196 reviews

it was good working environment in hinduja global slutions

learn about professional life, how to behave in office how to resolve if any problems and the most important thing is to hard working .

Pros

free transportation and accomodation from hinduja global solutions.

Cons

productive, knowlegable and have opportunties in attending various training programmes

I had an wonderful times in HGS company the work environment was always active to work but the draw back is I am not able to move forward becase there is a less opportunties and not been able to jumb from one positions to another overall I gained a knowledge on how to work and behave in n company..especially the discipline and time management made to motivate me to go further in search for the opportunities

Pros

Free coffee and tea

Cons

overtime was provided with paid salary

Official response from Hinduja Global Solutions

November 5, 2018
Hi, thank you for sharing your experience at HGS. At HGS, we aim to provide equal learning and growth opportunities to all. We consider your feedback and we'd like to know more. Please get in touch with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Fun to work with

This institution helped me to develop my customer service skills and the management sees the potential of each employee. Also, help me to enhance my computer skills.

Pros

13th and14th month pay, Meal/Transpo allowance

Cons

Less Vacation leave

Official response from Hinduja Global Solutions

July 12, 2018
Hi, thank you for your review. We appreciate your employment at HGS and wish you all the best for your future endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Hinduja Global Solutions Reviews by Location