Hinduja Global Solutions

United Arab Emirates3 reviews

3.5Pay & Benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,197 reviews

workplace

What questions did they ask during your interview at Hinduja Global Solutions? What is the vacation policy like at Hinduja Global Solutions? How many vacation days do you get per year at Hinduja Global Solutions?

August 30, 2019
Hi! Thank you for sharing your questions with us. Please share your questions with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com so that we can help you with the required information.

Nice to work from home

I have enjoyed working with hgs and learnt many new things Proper training is provided by seniors and managers And on job training and help is available all the time when needed

December 5, 2019
Hi, thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. It is always nice to hear from our former and current employees about the positive experiences they have had with us, especially on a platform that generally tends to attract less than flattering reviews. HGS Canada is always striving to develop the members of our team and we want our people to learn and grow together. Our community ENGAGE teams are a typical example of how our awesome employees ingratiate themselves in their local communities and promote our social responsibility activities in the best way we can; by getting involved as OneHGS. Best of luck for the future and thank you for sharing your talents with HGS Canada.

Fun to work with

This institution helped me to develop my customer service skills and the management sees the potential of each employee. Also, help me to enhance my computer skills.

Pros

13th and14th month pay, Meal/Transpo allowance

Cons

Less Vacation leave

July 12, 2018
Hi, thank you for your review. We appreciate your employment at HGS and wish you all the best for your future endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Hinduja Global Solutions