Hinduja Global Solutions
View all Hinduja Global Solutions reviews

Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Review

I had an wonderful times in HGS company the work environment was always active to work but the draw back is I am not able to move forward becase there is a less opportunties and not been able to jumb from one positions to another overall I gained a knowledge on how to work and behave in n company..especially the discipline and time management made to motivate me to go further in search for the opportunities

Pros

Free coffee and tea

Cons

overtime was provided with paid salary

November 5, 2018
Hi, thank you for sharing your experience at HGS. At HGS, we aim to provide equal learning and growth opportunities to all. We consider your feedback and we'd like to know more. Please get in touch with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Same location

it was good working environment in hinduja global slutions

learn about professional life, how to behave in office how to resolve if any problems and the most important thing is to hard working .

Pros

free transportation and accomodation from hinduja global solutions.

Cons

Nice to work from home

I have enjoyed working with hgs and learnt many new things Proper training is provided by seniors and managers And on job training and help is available all the time when needed

December 5, 2019
Hi, thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. It is always nice to hear from our former and current employees about the positive experiences they have had with us, especially on a platform that generally tends to attract less than flattering reviews. HGS Canada is always striving to develop the members of our team and we want our people to learn and grow together. Our community ENGAGE teams are a typical example of how our awesome employees ingratiate themselves in their local communities and promote our social responsibility activities in the best way we can; by getting involved as OneHGS. Best of luck for the future and thank you for sharing your talents with HGS Canada.

workplace

What questions did they ask during your interview at Hinduja Global Solutions? What is the vacation policy like at Hinduja Global Solutions? How many vacation days do you get per year at Hinduja Global Solutions?

August 30, 2019
Hi! Thank you for sharing your questions with us. Please share your questions with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com so that we can help you with the required information.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Hinduja Global Solutions Reviews by Location

• Hinduja Global Solutions
  • productive, knowlegable and have opportunties in attending various training programmes
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?