Hilton

Hilton Pay & Benefits reviews

good team and management, good salary, met a lot of people/guests/clients at Hilton every day, new events yearly and monthly , it was my best 3 years of my life working at Hilton, as i studied a different field (interior designer) but i really enjoyed working as a sales executive, and i wish i can work with Hilton team
12 hours of work it's not 8 or 9. Usually it should have working hours 9 but were implemented badly by management to work 12 hours a day. Food provided by the company is not upto once minimum satisfaction.
Working with Hilton is by far the best experience you can live up with as a Hotelier, from outstanding Multi-brands variety aimed to fit for every traveler across the globe to Team Member benefits and discounts, activities, learning programs and career development focus.
Pros
Team Member's benefits and discount.
Cons
Few Opportunities for Career Developments.
HILTON is one of the best place to work Great Career opportunity Benefits are very good provide accommodation, transportation, meals, uniform/ laundry
Pros
staff rate in all Hiltons around the world
Cons
small salary
Hilton company is also good ,i get my salary on time but that is not enough.and working hours increasedi faced so many problem here ,i changing my job because current situation no work there
good opportunity to grow and to learn more experience and nice work place very good management front office manager HR everyone i will miss this place. Thank you for everything.
Pros
free Accommodation, Food, Transportation, Service Charge
Cons
Long hours but two off days
Fun workplace with nice people with different cultures and eager to assist one another to achieve common goal. Management always there to listened to and assist everyone .
Pros
free accommodation, Transportation, Meal
Cons
work normal hours
Good accommodation, friendly staffs and always clean cafeteria. Overtime was not well taken care of. Staff promotion was not well managed as well as cross exposure.
Hilton is the best hotel for my life. But I'm not satisfy about salary and the management team.special about staff accommodation. Old building and nothing facility in accommodation. Thanks
Very nice place to stay friendly staff and helpful,nice view at the pool, nice location very near at the airport, great food & wonderful serves for all the staff, you will find like home.
Pros
Free accommodation / transportation
Cons
Long time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hilton?
Good working in Hilton resort and spa, there is team work, good in committed, quickly response in any emergency, always caution in wet floor, salary come on time
When I was working at the Hilton in Dubai, I enjoyed my job very much, I enjoyed the people that I worked with including the guests and my colleagues. I was payed well for what I did. I had paid holidays. My boss was each work with and spent time to train me so that I could do a good job.
Nice opportunity to work Good to learn Training learning experience Extra hours to work no benefits Good staff cooperation while working Best hotel work their
The company was a good one because our salary were paid on time and there was a competitive spirit there and team working spirit, it was a challenging experience
Good
Cons
Good morning
I reviewed this company base on my experience there. I worked there for just more than 10 yrs and it really good to wrk there. the management of this company is great and also the compensation and benefits.
Pros
aaaa
Cons
bbbbb
I work and enjoyed Good salary with overtime Extra work like banqueting Good customer Good management and support To grow up promotion On time salary
Hilton Hotel is the chain groups of a hotel as an international brand and it gets us many more offers for in our life where I got a lot of knowledge, skills, an experience through training, I earned money, benefits through saving leave and casual leaves almost bonus in yearly once with PL and CL save in years. in this hotel, I did 8 hours of duty per day in a week.
Pros
there is available free lunch, breakfast and dinner
Cons
24 hours
All positive. Always looking after the staff. Giving amazing support. Training and developing staff to hospitality core values. Helping staff to be a service provider.
Benefits
Cons
It was my dream to work with Hilton and I have learned everything over there.There was lot of challenging situation I have experienced and mangers and colleagues were extra ordinary to work as a team.
Pros
Free food and accommodation
Cons
Transportation to accomodation
Hilton is basically a pl;ace where you can learn how to do be a professional in hospitality, if you start your career in hilton then that is the base that you require to develop in this industry, a well known reputed hospitality chain.
Pros
Salary scale is low but this a place were you can learn and grow
Cons
long hours is there because there is no calculation for the additional hours
I have learned a lot of new things from there, the Busy day has to be long shift, This is the one of good property to learn for newcomers, especially for the food and beverages.
Pros
food and Transportation free