Higher Colleges of Technology

Higher Colleges of Technology Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Relaxed and happy place

Higher colleges of Technology is a big establishment. That means it can be hectic at times and each process might take longer sometimes. However, life in Abu Dhabi is quite expensive.

Good work environment & remuneration

The work environment is great and conducive to learning with lot of PD opportunities. Remuneration is on the higher side. Exposure to the latest technology & equipment

Pros

Good remuneration & learning environment

Productive and fun

Overall, it has been a very positive learning and productive experience. The workplace culture is always changing. Sometimes, this is positive and other times it can be negative. Your immediate boss makes a huge difference. The part I enjoy the most about the job is the students.

An excellent organization to be part of, very matured and well qualified management.

Excellent organization, good environment, well managed, very competitive pay and perks. Good exposure of latest teaching technology and tools. An opportunity to work with multinationals without any racism. Best educational organization in Middle East.

hct

it is a good college and good benifits. however they keep changing things all the time and you have to adapt to the change if you want to stay there.

Pros

good benifits

Cons

everything chages so quicly

Productive Workplace

Higher Colleges of Technology was a very productive workplace with opportunities for professional development and career advancement. There was a great deal of networking involved

A very demanding job but had great colleagues to work with

HCT was a wonderful place to work in, I have a great experience and learned a lot of skills from so many people. The most valuable thing in HCT was work with such a huge diversity of people and all of them were great colleagues that I will miss forever. The hardest part of the job: it was overwhelming with no flexibility.

Pros

fast paste with great learning experience and good pakage

Cons

long hours, very demanding

Great colleagues

Great students, good working environment which is very well resourced. Excellent salary and benefits package. Choice of accommodation and freedom to live where you want. Opportunity for great life style

Pros

Good health insurance. Excellent salary

Cons

The work environment is fantastic and lot of learning opportunity as a staff

My day at work starts with meeting students, who have queries, parents, some student come only to say hello. The work place culture is broad mind, yet still holding on to the roots of emirate culture and that is so wonderful. The difficult part of work is when you have to things or have to change the plan at the last moment, but we still do it happily. Learning happens every moment and with each experience of the day. Each day is so blissful.

Excellent employer

Plenty of opportunities to develop professionally. The students are motivated and the teaching staff are highly professional. Strongly recommended as a place to work

Pros

Excellent students

Cons

Great place to work. If you are planning to develop your career is a good place to start. Management is great and they consider the people very well. Culture and people are excellent.

review

working hours from 8:00-4:00pm. 5 days a week. some times you will be called for working Saturdays. But they will give you a day in lieu.. Ramadan timing from 9:00-14:00

Great work place

I have spent the best years of my career life there. Friendly, peaceful and very professional environment. Great methods used to grow the best generation.

Great job

Great job to start your career as a faculty. I worked there for seven years and I believe it was great experience. Once again, I recommend this job for those who have interest in coming to the Middle East.

Pros

Work Environment

Cons

No Advancement

Work Experiences

It is a five-day job, managing future leaders of the country to become successful business professionals. Having an individual to graduate and become an asset to the society is both an honor and a privilege. We all learn from colleagues and the students from content to personal advancement. Managerial skills are well utilized like planning, organizing limited resources, leading, directing and controlling to achieve the maximum potential of our output. Co-workers are composed of professionals from various fields and nationalities, hence, developing the inter-cultural and inter-personal skills.

Pros

Housing benefits

challenging work experience.

Excellent work/life balance Flexible Good working environment Strong ethics and values Competitive among peers.Big projects, different exposure to various types of works, challenging, facilities being offered. Systems and procedure.

Educational institution

It is very good working at Higher Colleges of Technology. You get to learn more through various professional development sessions. You get a very good chance to work with professsional people and meet excellent educators from around the world.

Fun to work with.

This company is an active company that put you in touch with people who are interested in your credentials.

day to day wok

works starts at 8:00am ends 4:00pm verifying emails and reply to the same attending meetings Process staff request as per priority.

Pros

lunch time one hour

Cons

normal duty

A day at work

The HCT has a history of people from all over the globe working together and it is always a thrill to work for the HCT. Boss(es) come from the West mostly and it is easy to interact with them. Learned so much on how to be on my toes with the expanded spectrum of work and professional development. Job security being the prime issue, stress is common and the survival comes to nearly impossible :) The most enjoyable part is that LIFE is smooth and comparatively, we find us placed the best in the market.

Fast paced and very dedicated towards the aim of providing the best of education

There hasn't been a day passed, where I haven't given my best to this company. The standards here just brings out the best in you. My skills and knowledge are on a complete different level from where I have joined the company. The leadership here, makes sure that the employees are well crafted to their deliverables. It makes you want to work harder and long hours without hesitation. There is a feel of electricity the moment I step in the campus in the morning. The drive is a true roller coaster.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Higher Colleges of Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Higher Colleges of Technology