Higher Colleges of Technology

Higher Colleges of Technology Employee Reviews for Lecturer

Lecturer5 reviews
United Arab Emirates5 reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits

Good pay and holiday. Cutbacks have been happening in all departments for some time.

This is a great place to come and get international experience. It also pays very well with awesome holiday breaks. Change occurs at the top level every semester along with cut backs at the bottom level every semester. Do not expect to work here a long time but do come in thinking you will make some money, get some experience, and teach in a blended format.

An institution in transition

I had the opportunity to work with the HCT for three years and generally enjoyed my time there. Students were very hardworking and respectful, and the colleagues were excellent and very supportive. Admin was pressed to implement many structural changes and there were a lot of top-down decisions made for the 17 campuses with little to no consultation with faculty or students.

Worst place I have ever worked!

The most incompetent management, hence, the most TOXIC work environment I have ever been. DOG EAT DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing Workplace

Amazing place to work. Work culture is very good and supportive. Multinational culture. Students are very good. Collegues are very helpful and supportive.

Pros

Salary, Colleagues, Students

Cons

Learned a lot there.

Fantastic co-workers. learned a lot regarding my job and dealing with people from various part of the world. No job security. Management can be good or bad. lower level managers are fantastic.

Pros

great salary

Cons

no stability in work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Higher Colleges of Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Higher Colleges of Technology Reviews by Location