Higher Colleges of Technology logo
View all Higher Colleges of Technology reviews

Higher Colleges of Technology

Higher Colleges of Technology Employee Review

Excellent work cutlure

I learned how to be an better organized individual, who can multitask and delivery better lessons using technology. It has given me a chance to meet some really great students and to really cater my lesson to a specific level.

No comments

High workload - too many deadlines, too many types of work to be done. Good work environment - good salary, great colleagues and easy going students. Frequent changes.

Work Experiences

It is a five-day job, managing future leaders of the country to become successful business professionals. Having an individual to graduate and become an asset to the society is both an honor and a privilege. We all learn from colleagues and the students from content to personal advancement. Managerial skills are well utilized like planning, organizing limited resources, leading, directing and controlling to achieve the maximum potential of our output. Co-workers are composed of professionals from various fields and nationalities, hence, developing the inter-cultural and inter-personal skills.

Pros

Housing benefits

Cons

Professional teaching environment

The campus is well equipped and well maintained to support teaching. Good benefits including high quality health care and housing. Supportive management and office staff. A great place to meet UAE locals and help them with their career objectives.

Pros

Reasonable work load

Cons

minimal food services

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Higher Colleges of Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Higher Colleges of Technology