Higher Colleges of Technology logo
Higher Colleges of Technology
View all Higher Colleges of Technology reviews

Higher Colleges of Technology

Higher Colleges of Technology Employee Review

Best place to gain diverse experience and meet challenges

Given the dynamic, multi-campus, multicultural, I was able to gain vast experience working with this institution. We could interact system-wide with people from different countries and all walks of life. The institution has campuses across the whole of the UAE giving the staff the opportunity to travel to the various campuses all over the country. Given the dynamic nature of the institution, I could gain experience in facing challenges and adapting to changes. I enjoyed my tenure at this institution. I can say it is one of the best places to work in the U.A.E.

Pros

Multicultural and dynamic

Cons

Not many

very poor management

at my first day of joining i didn't have desk to sit no proper good place No system to follow every head have stupid visionVP of shared services didn't understand the process of department blame for others mistakes very poor environment

Terrible senior management.

● Pay & benefitsThe actual cost of living far exceeds what you are given. Expect to use your salary to cover rent, fees, dependent education a d tickets home.

Relaxed and happy place

Higher colleges of Technology is a big establishment. That means it can be hectic at times and each process might take longer sometimes. However, life in Abu Dhabi is quite expensive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Higher Colleges of Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Higher Colleges of Technology
  • Best place to gain diverse experience and meet challenges