Hepworth PME LLC

Hepworth PME LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates12 reviews

It's productive and fun work place

Hepworth was a very good company. Producing good quality pipes piping system all over the UAE. I'm glad to work dere with a lot of experience people that we also give you benefit to lean more aside of your job position.

Pros

No free lunch, but paying food allowance

Cons

8hrs + overtime

Great Experience

Hepworth is one of the leading manufacturing company of PVC pipes and fittings. A company that works with Core Values which is important not only with the company but also with employees. A very challenging working environment with a lot to learn as well as to share with the co-workers.

Good environment to wrok

Good and healthy environment to work here, very supportive colleagues and management too. Products trainings so that new joiner will get good command on the products,

"Best Company I have ever worked for..."

Pros nice people in the office and learn a lot on the day to day basis Cons long hours and tedious work Too much pressure during the end of month & year

over all company is very good

over all company is very good but no Increase my salary so that's why I want to move out other place.My family pressure too much on me so I am feel guilty

Relaxed work culture

It was a good place to work, relaxed work culture, Routine job. But it was time to explore new avenues and acquire new skills. Work life balance was good.

Pros

Relaxed Work Culture

Cons

Routine Job

Good Working environment with great horizon for cultural change

A very challenging working environment with a lot to learn as well as to share with the co-workers. Continuously Changing business environment and global economy is making our daily operations very tough but interesting:)

Pros

Compensation

Cons

Long Hours

Trail of incedents

Time bonded first working day of the month as fixed day for closing the module with all information analysis. Creating trail of emails exchanged on any single topic helped to kill the issue & male solution faster to any problem. Management should occasionally have direct interaction with lower staff to get revealed certain realities Co-workers & subordinates are really base support to deliver our responsibilities in time & achieve success Resolving prolonged issues with vendors where other departments like stores were involved. Playing in MS Excel & generating the magical reports from this wonderful software

very active workplace

zbj

sddmvksanvncllkn 'kca' ksac'ppkvas'pkvm'ccbsdbvousdvhbsadhvpasdbpvjasddovbasdijbvouasdovhbsadhvouasdvbsadlvboysdagbvpijsadp

Stable company

Hepworth is a stable company but with mediocre salary rate given to employees.

I did always my best with organization,

when i started my simple career as a store man in 2001. i have learnt in store as picking, packaging orders, checking, counting and storing the materials.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hepworth PME LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Hepworth PME LLC Reviews by Location