Health Care Services

Health Care Services Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

Housekeeper26 reviews

Not a good company to work for

The company had poor management, they do not treat the employees fair or listen to our concerns. The employee list the days and times they can work and management will change the employees schedule to accommodate their personal schedule.

To much work and not enough money To many different supervisors

In five years we had at least 10 supervisors very unorganized supervisor talk to you like your nothing makes you feel unwelcome and they will blame you for their mistakes and you constantly work under staffed It really was a great place to work before Health Care Services took over

Hrs.and Pay

Day shift hrs are good, but I didnt work a 8 hr. Shift. I only got about 30 hrs week. The pay is not good.! Very laid back environment to work in.

Its a loving and caring environment.

Healthcare is a contracted company that worked for a nursing facility. The company I worked for handled all cleaning and laundry duties. We were responsible for making sure the nurses and CNA's had all the linen they needed to properly care for each person. We also made sure the residents rooms were cleaned properly.

Stay away!!

Not a good place to work. The managers usually work hard to get the employees what they need but uppee management could care less about them or the company. They wont give raises! This company cuts corrners just to make themselves a profit. I wouldnt reccomand this co to anyone.

Good

Working here was good. I was able to travel to get more hours and the manager was awesome. We teamed up to make sure that we did everything right. By the end of the day the whole building was clean.

Pros

Treated to luch

Cons

N/a

Fun company to work for management is very understanding

I enjoyed going to work everyday working under my manager Donnie Brewington... stress free environment no pressure understanding staff The company cares about their staff

Pros

working hours

Cons

short breaks

No complaints

I really enjoyed working with the residents! I learned all about hazmat and chemical safety. I learned the HIPPA laws. My typical day at work. I cleaned a few residents rooms, bathrooms ,all public areas,break room, dining room, offices and assisted with the laundry. The hardest part of the job was losing people that I had the pleasure of meeting.

Pros

Working with the residents

Cons

Unstable hours

I was a housekeeper that was my status.

I don't have any memories from that job. It was awhile back. And I really don't remember much. Other that it is what led me to get my Medical assistant certification.

Pros

Cons

early hours

A well learning experiance being around veteran

It great to here about how cheap gas was back then if i had what i have now i would be rich. The campus makes you feel at home as if everyone was grandparent and all you get is warm cookies and milk.

Pros

Great people

Cons

Have to pay for lunch

N/a

It's a nice company it help I get experience doing housekeeping learning different thing u be training new employees work with good team go to work do your job

Not enough employees

lots of cleaning and they took one house keeper away which made you work harder than the pay. And rooms filthy.Thats all I have to say.The pay is low. Thats all I have to say

Pros

more together

Cons

to much for one person

Fun if your into janitorial work

The job is relaxed but too many folks are always starting drama minding other peoples business & focused on who makes how much an hour. Theyre very contradiciting.

Great place to work !

I really enjoyed, I learn how to communicate to costumers during driver position. I had a good boss and manager. I really enjoyed working for them.

Pros

Paid vacaction, paid seek days, provided lunch once a week

Cons

low work hours

Ok i guess

I didn't like it too much. Mostly because of the director of the nursing home facility and not so much my employer its self. As for the employer it was relaxed. The only stressful thing about this place was the inconsistent work days and lack of hours.

keeps you busy, manager is a good person

Wake up at 7:00 every morning. Have to stock my cart so I will be ready for the next day. high dust the hall im working on as well as getting all of the base boards. have to deep clean a room every day.

Pros

good people

Cons

not enough days working

health care services

They are a very poor choice for a job they do not treat there employees right and I have had a bad experiance working for them. I cleaned nursing homes, dinning rooms and bedrooms and i cleaned everything

fun company to work for

would definetly work there again really enjoyed working with the residents and staff.The hours were perfect working hours. would recommed this job to anyone

okay work area

the manger was never there.. there was two people to each crew and we would go it the hotel rooms and clean, change sheets, blankets, towels, clean shower, bathroom, wipe down mirrors, dust

Pros

learned something new

Cons

boss was never to be found.. and didnt get paid for what i worked for

Great manager

My manager is great and she is always encouraging us workers. Its a fun and great place to work. People are great as long as you do your work.

Productive Day

I enjoyed this job. My co-workers were nice, and friendly. They were always there to help when needed. I did a lot of stuff at this job such as packing, picking and shipping packages.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Care Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Health Care Services
  • Housekeeper
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?