Health Care Services

Health Care Services Employee Reviews for Dietary Aide

Dietary Aide11 reviews

Fun place to work

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping the residents. The hardest part of the Job is that there are many call outs. The management is great which makes the team great.

Terrible management

The manager lacked work ethics, didn't care about other's. Only cared about her friends in the work place. More of a sociable time for her than work. Bad attitude and poor communication skills to employees. She needs to be replaced

Productive, and caring work place

Working for Health Care Services has given me the opportunity to help others. I appreciate the opportunity that I have been given with this company..

Pros

You have an opportunity to care for and help others.

Cons

Lunch break is too short.

Disorientate

Manager does not know how to spell. Coworkers rely heavyly on other people to finish their jobs. Manager super unorganized. People who work there does not know how to read so thing set on the tray for the patient is wrong and have to be corrected all the time.

Healthcare Services Group

Unfortunately the place where I worked lacked the necessary communication and the proper training. The workplace culture was hostile and people were treated unfairly.

Horrible

Horrible company to work for! No good Benefits. No paid time off after a year. No raise after 90 days. Only 30 hours a week. No overtime. Never prepared.

Fun place, amazing co-workers

I loved this job and everyone I ment in the kitchen but some of the c.n.a.s and nurse that also work there outside the kitchen make your job very stressful and frustrating. But in the kitchen my old coworker always kept me laughing and the manager was lime a mom to us.

Pros

Great co-workers, easy work

Cons

People outside the kitchen make your job a headace

They Like to Keep You on Your Toes

Overall, it was not a bad company to work for. Schedules were steadfast and you always had something to do. The most enjoyable part of the job was the residents at the nursing home I worked for, those guys were a real hoot.

never enough hours

It was okay, the pay was never great though. I never had hours, but the work was easy shifts were always short. The most enjoyable part was seeing the residents.

Productive and fun workplace.

Overall a really good place to work. Met a lot of different people. Constantly kept myself occupied doing various tasks.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

pay

High stress but enjoyable place to work

A day at work would consist of helping the cook prepare the food in the big kitchen, then taking this food to 2 smaller kitchens and serving it to the residents. After the residents were finished eating I would clean the dishes and the kitchen. I learned the importance of making sure the temperature of the food was suitable for the residents. I learned the different kinds of diets such as pureed, mechanical soft, low salt, diabetes. Management was constantly changing and having difficulty being organized. My co-workers were very dedicated to working together as a team to get all the residents fed at the appropriate time. The hardest part of the job was dealing with constant change in management. The most enjoyable part of this job was getting to know the residents.

Pros

Worked well with college schedule

Cons

High stress and fast paced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Care Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Health Care Services
  • Dietary Aide
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?