Health Care Services

Health Care Services Employee Reviews for Account Manager

Account Manager7 reviews

Nice place to work if you like residents

This has been a very eventful time working with nursing homes you see and experience a different events throughout the day and meet a lot of people that just need attention.

Pros

Friendly people that care about the residents

Cons

it's a great company to challenge your abilitys

working for health care services was a great experience. i never thought i would have ever been a manager of any company but they gave me the chance an opportunity, and i must say i did a pretty awesome job. Love the company...

No benefits to working for this company. They don't care. Minimum wages for busting your butt. There a cold callous company only worried a out their money not their employees or the services given.

Pros

Cons

Corporate

productive work place

hands on, learned to communicate on all educational levels, found new and innovative ways to place products into hospital, nursing homes, assisted livings, and pharmacies despite being on formulary

good place to work

average place to work,needs some work but full of opportunity and growth. I never want to speak negative about a company that I have worked for,so I will not. I had the opportunity to work with some great people. I hope going forward things will continue to grow.

Pros

I had a good manager

Cons

needs some work

Not so fun work enviroment

This company expects so much out of the employees, more then enough. I worked 7 days a week all day and had no time for family life. I would have to travel an hour back and forth each day and they did not pay any of the gas mileage used. The management was not great at all, couldn't count on them to really help with anything.

Pros

okay pay

Cons

bad management, dramatic workplace

Account Manager

I worked in a rehablitation center. I was incharge of housekeeping and laundry. I had eight employees that worked under me. I had a great team of workers and really enjoyed my job.

Pros

my staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Care Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Health Care Services