Health Care Services

Health Care Services Employee Reviews

3rd Shift Lead

OverallCould be alot better, doctors nurses and team members needs to work together and not separate. Leadership needs to communicate with staff better, and everyone needs to respect everyone top to bottom and bottom to top.

great company to work for.

I had a great time working for HealthCare, Good company, good people. I learned a lot. it was quite challenging but definitely rewarding. I would definitely work there again.

no growth with company

great experience working with the elderly.i met some of the kindess people there.everyone was so helpfull.i enjoyed my work so i decieted to try out home care work wich i love

Pros

no growth

Cons

company didnt do the things they said they would do.

Best work environment.

I joined Bank of America in April 2010. Very good work environment. Best leadership. Very supportive team & leader. Provide short training for Empolyee growth.

But being in the nursing home with the residents

Health Care Services treats their employees not good the supervisor I had not professional supervisor I had was not a team player I was working from October to December 2016 in a 14 day. I worked 159 hours the supervisor I had refused to be a team player I couldn't get transferred somewhere else she denied me to follow protocol I quit February 2018 couldn't take all the hours anymore not impressed with the experience I had

Pros

Love being in the nursing home around the residence

Cons

Didn't care for the company I work for nor the supervisor I had

N/a

It's a nice company it help I get experience doing housekeeping learning different thing u be training new employees work with good team go to work do your job

Not enough employees

lots of cleaning and they took one house keeper away which made you work harder than the pay. And rooms filthy.Thats all I have to say.The pay is low. Thats all I have to say

Pros

more together

Cons

to much for one person

Fun if your into janitorial work

The job is relaxed but too many folks are always starting drama minding other peoples business & focused on who makes how much an hour. Theyre very contradiciting.

productive work place

hands on, learned to communicate on all educational levels, found new and innovative ways to place products into hospital, nursing homes, assisted livings, and pharmacies despite being on formulary

Nice place to work if you like residents

This has been a very eventful time working with nursing homes you see and experience a different events throughout the day and meet a lot of people that just need attention.

Pros

Friendly people that care about the residents

Great place to work !

I really enjoyed, I learn how to communicate to costumers during driver position. I had a good boss and manager. I really enjoyed working for them.

Pros

Paid vacaction, paid seek days, provided lunch once a week

Cons

low work hours

Ok i guess

I didn't like it too much. Mostly because of the director of the nursing home facility and not so much my employer its self. As for the employer it was relaxed. The only stressful thing about this place was the inconsistent work days and lack of hours.

keeps you busy, manager is a good person

Wake up at 7:00 every morning. Have to stock my cart so I will be ready for the next day. high dust the hall im working on as well as getting all of the base boards. have to deep clean a room every day.

Pros

good people

Cons

not enough days working

a company based on profit and not a care for the employee

upper management is the worse. No one has a clue on what they are doing. The pay scale is low. Employee retention or raises do not happen. It's a starting ground for experiences if you can survive HCSG then you will be fine else where. If management would give employees raises it would make the life of an account manager much easier.

Horrible

Horrible company to work for! No good Benefits. No paid time off after a year. No raise after 90 days. Only 30 hours a week. No overtime. Never prepared.

health care services

They are a very poor choice for a job they do not treat there employees right and I have had a bad experiance working for them. I cleaned nursing homes, dinning rooms and bedrooms and i cleaned everything

Ability to do your position and stay on task. I liked this position due to the respect and knowledge around you. I would intend to see if the position would open in the future,

Work from Home

Working in the Healthcare field was awesome. I was able to work from home, which gave me a lot of time back for me and my family. I was able to use time management skills and communication skills while working from home.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Low Pay Inreases

More Popcorn

Motivated Cook food according to menus How to cook with one oven for 80 to 100 Residents Management one sided Their's. Workplace culture diverse.The hardest part of the job is negative attude.The most enjoyable part of the job is cooking.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Better equipment

Fun place, amazing co-workers

I loved this job and everyone I ment in the kitchen but some of the c.n.a.s and nurse that also work there outside the kitchen make your job very stressful and frustrating. But in the kitchen my old coworker always kept me laughing and the manager was lime a mom to us.

Pros

Great co-workers, easy work

Cons

People outside the kitchen make your job a headace

Very good team work. Fun and motivating

One of the best health care services company. I wouldn't mind recommending it to other people. The management team is very encouraging and organised. Excellent service to their clients.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Extra long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Care Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Health Care Services