Health Care Services

Health Care Services Employee Reviews

3rd Shift Lead

OverallCould be alot better, doctors nurses and team members needs to work together and not separate. Leadership needs to communicate with staff better, and everyone needs to respect everyone top to bottom and bottom to top.

Caution

Work is not hard. Management is poor unorganized and a cluster. Shifts may vary from 3 hours with a break then some more hours or maybe 5 hours or 6 hours you don't know. Scheduling also changes without notice. On-site management comes and goes as pleases. Very stressful working conditions.

Poor Management

The program itself I thought was a good program if you are put with the right manager that will teach you the proper way to do things. when I was in the MIT program I couldn't even tell you where the incident reports were because I was never shown anything the only thing that I did was work as a housekeeper and as a laundry person and that was about 50 hours a week. I had to work 10 hours a day I would come in early on some occasions and start the task that I knew had to be completed during the day because I knew the staff could be short the staff always told me that they liked it because I was there when they got there and that made them feel good because if something happened and I was needed then I was there to take care of the issue.

Stay away!!

Not a good place to work. The managers usually work hard to get the employees what they need but uppee management could care less about them or the company. They wont give raises! This company cuts corrners just to make themselves a profit. I wouldnt reccomand this co to anyone.

productive and organized areas fun working area

Provided daily activities, answered phones, dealt with money handling and bill paying, light housekeeping, preparing meals, running errands, medication reminders, dementia care.

Pros

one on one care

Cons

no healthcare

Good

Working here was good. I was able to travel to get more hours and the manager was awesome. We teamed up to make sure that we did everything right. By the end of the day the whole building was clean.

Pros

Treated to luch

Cons

N/a

Run Away

Not a good company to work for. Absolutely no raises and very low pay. Company runs off good employees and Managers. Managers are required to train all employees in every position due to no training hours given by company. Upper management give no help to managers and do not have the managers back. Upper management are clueless to whats going on in buildings.

Pros

free meals if in dietary

Cons

benefits worthless, very low pay McDonalds employees make more than what we pay

I found my self after long experience in the hospital

It is good place for people who have good experience ,because no mor things needed to be know to give people every things they need.for me I have learn all what patient require to reach the diagnosis .I also can provide any emergency procedure . With all above information I am repellant in neonatal (nursery) ICU

Cons

Short break

productive

It is challenging, productive and fun having job. The day to day activities with patients or residence is fun and challenging. Be able to be part of individual life and change the lives of individual is rewarding

Working in health care institution is good but is subjective. Some health facilities do pay well with a lot if incentives accompany by good warfare.

Is better to work in a health sector but the bottom line is where you will find yourself. Health is a lucrative venture. But as l said is subjective to uour place of work.

Pros

Better incentives, good salaries and others.

Cons

Well structured system which enables one to feei comfortable to work.

Fun working place

I love the job it’s a good environment. The patient ls there are nice. The staff are nice to me. It’s quitet and very welcoming. I enjoy coming to work every day. I’m a very hard worker I work fast and get the job done.

relaxed atmosphere

it is what you make out of it, it always an art of being compassionate and understanding to those who at of the most require are personal care and services

No benefits to working for this company. They don't care. Minimum wages for busting your butt. There a cold callous company only worried a out their money not their employees or the services given.

Pros

Cons

Corporate

Love working with the residents

I love visiting the residents. I like the people there also. I like the hours. Need more hands on training with the new hires. Lots of cons to this job.

Pros

Hours

Cons

No room for advancement

Fun to talk to patients .

The difficult part of the day was dealing with people that didn't care about the place and it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't care about the patients too.

Pros

Hours and patients

Cons

Co workers and not all .

Productive place to work

It's a great company to work for after a year your eligible for your 401.I do it for the elderly and also because I love the job and just love the elderly community

Fun company to work for management is very understanding

I enjoyed going to work everyday working under my manager Donnie Brewington... stress free environment no pressure understanding staff The company cares about their staff

Pros

working hours

Cons

short breaks

Caring and productive company

Great company to work for as they valued their employees and gave incentives to do well. A typical day would be coming in and logging into your laptop to start your time. Calling your clients parents, schools, doctors, therapist to ensure that all services were being rendered and delivered to clients as well as comparing the billing invoices. Going to visit clients and families and doing whatever paperwork needed for services to be rendered or bills to be paid.

Nice place to work

No comments. Nice place and location is not a bad commute each day. The work schedule is also very good for their employee's. In the position I learned a new Payroll System that was used for time and attendance.

Pros

Really do not have any

Cons

Really do not have any

No complaints

I really enjoyed working with the residents! I learned all about hazmat and chemical safety. I learned the HIPPA laws. My typical day at work. I cleaned a few residents rooms, bathrooms ,all public areas,break room, dining room, offices and assisted with the laundry. The hardest part of the job was losing people that I had the pleasure of meeting.

Pros

Working with the residents

Cons

Unstable hours

Non Productive

Not a great company or facility to work for an I would not recommend this company to anyone. There is no room for advancement with this company. You will become stressed and unhappy with the job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Care Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Health Care Services