Harvest

Harvest Employee Reviews

The owner is wonderful to work for a real delight

The owner's are wonderful to work for , they are super helpful . The wine tours are beautiful. All the clientele were fun and excited to go in such beautiful limousine's the care for the limo's shows.

All the best

I would like to work with this company because all employees really friendly and respectful I'm so excited to find a job in this company I really appreciate to hier me .

Great people

They want you to succeed. They help you achieve personal work goals. They also encourage work life balance. Harvest has a culture that is easy to live.

Pros

35% discount

Cons

Harvest is now Trulieve

no loyalty

snakes everywhere. This company does not care about anything but profits. 80+% turnover rate and no effort to change anything. Ive seen hundreds of good employees get fired or laid o ff for no reason.

Was a good place to work

Unfortunately, I was one of the necessary sacrifices during the pandemic...I was always treated well, and seemed to be moving forward nicely, everyone I worked with at that time was excellent.

Pros

Do you job and nobody hassles you

Cons

Typical construction delays ultimately ended up costly

Fun workplace but underpaid

Long shifts, standing in the same spot doing the same tedious tasks every day. Understaffed, underpaid. They do try to make it fun and the bosses are pretty down to earth but you might as well work at a warehouse and make $5/hr more because it’s basically warehouse work/hours. Obviously working with cannabis is a cool experience, but there isn’t any room for advancement such as raises. Certain departments make $2 more and their job isn’t as hard.

Pros

Hands on experience with cannabis

Cons

Underpaid, no raises ever

Tim the GM was very kind and really went out of his way to teach and promote within

A great opportunity for me. I learned a lot from my time with them. An overall awesome company. The employees were definitely a step above and were always so helpful.

Pros

The food and of course the education. I learned something new everyday

Beauty

Honestly while i was there, I worked alongside my father. He was a consultant. It was a good cash grab and I would definitely do it again. Oil field work is risky, but pays off extremely well.

Greedy

A group of us were hired in June 2019. We sat in an abandon city council building waiting for our dispensary to open. Corporate walks in end of August 2019, and let us all go. We had not seen anyone from the company since the June 15. Joke.

Over all good

Company cares for the employees and ensures the lawn technicians are well trained. The boss tries to help his employees problems within company. Makes sure their customers are happy as well.

harvest review

good place to work with nice fun people and great managers. florida is slower in the summer so definately better during winter months. overall great place

Productive and Growing

The work culture was very good. I have learnt many things . The company gave me permission work from Home. Because I have sufficient Knowledge for that job. I have enjoyed the work and all my Clients was very pleased .

Was a wonderful work experience, learning and being challenged on a daily basis

I truly enjoyed working for this company. My co workers , were always helpful, uplifting and supportive. Knowing that I had tasks to be completed, was a feeling of accomplishments and made me take pride in my work and the company itself.

Security job

I like working as asecurity bucause i like to taking care of something that is really important. I also like it because i want to take care of people and make sure nothing happen to them.

Harvest

A great place to work and learn the ropes in regards to a fine dining/ upscale casual restaurant. The supporting staff was absolutely a delight and ever helpful. An overall good experience.

Laid Back work environment

Typical day, there would be a fair amount of dishes needed to be washed right away. Hardest part of the job was during Restaurant Weeks, you would constantly be washing dishes and the dishwasher you used took too long making it difficult to keep up with the continuous flow of dishes.

The reason i left was harvest cut my hours down.

I was able to handle the whole back room area without complaint. I learned how to work in a high pressure environment. I learned how to deal with multiple personalities as well..

Money was great when I was given shifts

Unfair wok environment; some people were given preferential treatment. No performance reviews, unprofessional work environment, inconsistencies with management.

Pros

discounted food

Cons

very unprofessional, and people were constantly 'let go' without warning for little/no reason

Good

I worked here for a few years they are a very Good business to work for! Was very happy there only left as wanted a change. And kids growing up and wanted something to fit in with them

Terrible place

Waste of time. The do not care about anything or anyone. They lie and discriminate. Greedy people. You are rushed to sign a contract within a few days also. No communication.

Pros

Pay is ok

Cons

Discriminate, not understanding, lie

La peor empresa

La peor empresa para trabajar, no hay profesionalismo ni respeto x el personal

Pros

No hay pros

Cons

Todo esta en contra del trabajador

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harvest. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Harvest