Halliburton

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,284 reviews

very good experience

I like to work with halliburton. one of the best companies in the world. i thing the experience I got in the Hallliburton it is the huge base of information and abilities will help me in my next challenges in the future.

Smooth and quite work environment

Halliburton is not a company only, its is an organization and we learned a lot from it. and they make sure you are doing your job efficiency and effectively.

Overall Experience

One of the Best Company and the Management i have never seen anywhere like Halliburton , Total Flexibility of working condition and the Rules , very good Carrier Support Path

Great exposure and learning experience

Place full of productive staff and challenges every day. Very systematic and organised in processes and procedures. Every day is a learning experience where you share and learn from each other. Place where best teams get together from different backgrounds.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

long hours of work

Not Applicable

High Load of Work Salary is competitive but for work it should be more Work Life Balance depends on your Time Management Skills Learning is High towards SAP Growth is limited based on Managers discretion.

Productive and very helpful co workers

The people at Halliburton are like 2nd family to me, all very warm, I enjoy working at such a place where everyone is valued in their own strengths. I have got to learn and grow with my tenure in Halliburton.

Productive and fun workplace

The company offers good opportunity for career development and continuous learning. Supportive upper management, process oriented and a dynamic workforce.

Pros

Good compensation package

Cons

Sometime you worked on holidays but it gets compensated

tough environment

tough environment with hard works , no any fun tools , very restricted at the laws. we are working under the direct sun and to much tension in the job

Very Good

Excellent opportunity for continuous learning and work in multi national and cultural environment. Latest technologies are used. Everyday is a new learning in Hal

Productive workplace

Worked as a Admin in the company. This was my first job ever. So I did gain a lot of experience which I could put to use in my current employer workplace.

Of course every big company have its own worth, i get good atmosphere and good policies and facilities.

mostly I had financial issue so I feel relax because I get control at my existing issues after joining and getting a good package by this company.....

Possess a good work culture, very organized ,process oriented, very controlled environment. Can have a good work - life balance. Shared service Center.

excellent experience work with halliburton.

job security and advancement in the hallibuton was Good. I really enjoy work in this company.My colleague and senior was cooperative,humble person..

Pros

free lunch and tea.

Good beginning

To start a career in Halliburton is good but after 3 years you have to move on, There’s not much career growth and compensation hike But there’s Job security

Good place for fresher

Good company to learn fundamentals and job security for people who performed well above average. Top level management is good, but mainly concentrated only in U.S. market.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Long Hours and lack of career advancement

Good work experience

From my experience at Halliburton, I have been exposed to a wide range of responsibilities that ranged from administrative to operations and even business development. My normal routine included operational tasks such as issuing and maintaining software licenses to clients (in UAE, Pakistan,Oman & Iraq). I was also involved in reviewing client contracts and ensuring the required support function approvals were in place. My job role also included administrative tasks such as arranging flight and hotel bookings for employees, placing requisitions for office supplies etc. Halliburton is a great place to gain a wide variety of knowledge and experience as management strongly believes in employees' continuous growth and no job would be restricted to a narrow scope of responsibilities.In addition, Halliburton has a diverse work force with employees coming from around the world.

Pros

Experience and diverse work force

Cons

Good for people that will give all to company

Long hours and competitive work environment Management alignment is a requirement to advance in organization Being the best in you job role is the baseline Number of work hours long and demanding Being the best at the task or role assigned

Pros

Great training and benefits

Cons

Very competitive and political

Productive & challenging work place

Its glad to work with an organisation like Halliburton. Its challenging & ideal work place for the person who wants to grow faster & gain ample of knowledge in short time. Since am dealing with material management, I have trained my colleagues in various warehouses & I had set up 3 warehouses in India. Management is open to take our suggestions & give liberty to do our job.

Pros

Family days, lunch etc

Cons

Long hours during month ends.

Professional

Perfect company to work in it, professional management, big company, who will affected by any crisis, healthy environment with minor stress and good health care

Challenging Work Agenda

A good MNC to work for . Can do better on work life balance and management support. Good learning experience with strong company performances

Great company to work for!

- Great team - A lot of learning and development opportunities - Love my job with all the curves and challenges - Love the feeling of making a difference

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halliburton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K
2.2K
1.3K

• Halliburton
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?