Halliburton

United Arab Emirates78 reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,894 reviews

Great exposure and learning experience

Place full of productive staff and challenges every day. Very systematic and organised in processes and procedures. Every day is a learning experience where you share and learn from each other. Place where best teams get together from different backgrounds.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

long hours of work

Not Applicable

High Load of Work Salary is competitive but for work it should be more Work Life Balance depends on your Time Management Skills Learning is High towards SAP Growth is limited based on Managers discretion.

Productive and fun workplace

The company offers good opportunity for career development and continuous learning. Supportive upper management, process oriented and a dynamic workforce.

Pros

Good compensation package

Cons

Sometime you worked on holidays but it gets compensated

excellent experience work with halliburton.

job security and advancement in the hallibuton was Good. I really enjoy work in this company.My colleague and senior was cooperative,humble person..

Pros

free lunch and tea.

Good beginning

To start a career in Halliburton is good but after 3 years you have to move on, There’s not much career growth and compensation hike But there’s Job security

Challenging

A wonderful company in the right hands of working, wise & compassionate managers & employees. Hardest part - not getting paid for extended work hours.

Pros

Diversity of people, High regard for safety

Cons

Unpaid extended required working hours

Exemplary working environment

One of the best times of my life was spent in Halliburton surrounded with loveable people and very supportive management staff. Was given the opportunity to rise from the ranks starting as technician to becoming a supervisor taking charge of the electronics repairs and maintenance work of Halliburton equipment throughout the Middle East and the Caspian. It was always a challenge but it was somehow fulfilling to complete tasks that aren't resolved for the longest time. What was nice was that you are given a free hand to handle operations and do your thing for the achievement of the common good.

Pros

Provided with housing allowance and car allowance and family package

Cons

Salary package

Good for people that will give all to company

Long hours and competitive work environment Management alignment is a requirement to advance in organization Being the best in you job role is the baseline Number of work hours long and demanding Being the best at the task or role assigned

Pros

Great training and benefits

Cons

Very competitive and political

This is a failrly secure place to work

Halliburton has been a good place to work, management is supportive and competent. They try to keep their long term employees employed as best they can with this economic slow in the oil industry lately. I have enjoyed working with Halliburton and its management so far.

Pros

Decent salary

Cons

Work slowing down with the down turn in the industry.

Do not run for the buck :)

Having worked with Halliburton on several continents, I have finally concluded that the benefits it offers do not cover the psychological damages its workplace inflicts.

Benefits

Cons

Unprofessional management; irrational work processes; emotional hardship.

good reputed international company in the energy sector

Halliburton is one of the largest providers of products and services to energy industry. The company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir - from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field. Presently working with Halliburton`s Oil and Gas division handling Early Production Systems (EPS).

Pros

good salary

Cons

oil and gas service company . Fluctuating oil and gas market conditions

This work environment definitely help me grow as a person in terms of being business and organiztion.i developed skills which can be used lifelong.

A typical day at work comprises of testing , repairing and handling various probes, instruments used in oil drilling services. I was also involved in the lean techniques implementation and to work with my team to reduce the repair cycle time of the probes. I leant to be organized at another different level. I was made aware of the various hazardous components in the work life through a series of e-courses and I believe these videos greatly changed my outlook towards life. My co-workers were very interesting and from various backgrounds. I was one of the few female worker in my facility and greatly motivated me to perform better and deliver my work with greater strength and faster speed.

Pros

Free lunches on saturdays, E learners, Healthcare benefits

Cons

Short breaks

work pressure 10/10

If we got a good management, then it will be the worlds best company. salary and the benefits are awesome in this company.

team work

halliburton is most stable work place and working in team work typical day at work folowing operation and cheeck all requirment for my costumer afternoon back to halliburton to followup all me work with my opertin team

Pros

free

Cons

Good

Its really nice company which giving the respect with handsome salary and care for its employes

A good organization to learn and grow.

A lovely organization to learn and grow. - Completed Leadership managemnt + financial training courses. - Excellent environment to deliver projects and manage Real Estate Portfolio with diversity and culture.

Pros

Freedom in developing new approach and strategies.

Cons

Slow growth and standard %age of salary increase/ annum.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halliburton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Halliburton
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?