Halliburton

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

Found 36 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,284 reviews

very good experience

I like to work with halliburton. one of the best companies in the world. i thing the experience I got in the Hallliburton it is the huge base of information and abilities will help me in my next challenges in the future.

Good

Working experience with Halliburton is very good. Very professional work environment and good management. Lots to learn. Reputed firm , wide scope to enrich your knowledge and skills.

Good Company to Work with

Good procedures at work, Job security, Friendly management. Respect in clients. almost zero failure at work, Good eauipment, Excellent R&D. Can access mangement round the clock if any problem occurs in field

Pros

Excellent company to learn

Cons

almost none

Smooth and quite work environment

Halliburton is not a company only, its is an organization and we learned a lot from it. and they make sure you are doing your job efficiency and effectively.

Fast Paced Work Environemnt with Great opportunity for learning.

I joined as an intern and completed approximately three months on site. As an Electrical Engineer Intern, I experienced a wide array of technologies working together. This provided a great opportunity to learn and understand how to deliver products and maintain a safe environment. The work culture is very welcoming and allows for new comers to adapt and learn to the new environment. The biggest challenge I faced was absorbing as much information as possible. I believe I became comfortable after a month of my internship. The people were definitely the most enjoyably part of the job. They tend to be supportive and encouraging.

Overall Experience

One of the Best Company and the Management i have never seen anywhere like Halliburton , Total Flexibility of working condition and the Rules , very good Carrier Support Path

a wonderful place to work

a wonderful place to work in oil and gas industry, an excellent environment and colleagues, the chance of developing professional and educational skills.

Not Applicable

High Load of Work Salary is competitive but for work it should be more Work Life Balance depends on your Time Management Skills Learning is High towards SAP Growth is limited based on Managers discretion.

Productive and fun workplace

The company offers good opportunity for career development and continuous learning. Supportive upper management, process oriented and a dynamic workforce.

Pros

Good compensation package

Cons

Sometime you worked on holidays but it gets compensated

Very Good

Excellent opportunity for continuous learning and work in multi national and cultural environment. Latest technologies are used. Everyday is a new learning in Hal

Productive workplace

Worked as a Admin in the company. This was my first job ever. So I did gain a lot of experience which I could put to use in my current employer workplace.

Possess a good work culture, very organized ,process oriented, very controlled environment. Can have a good work - life balance. Shared service Center.

excellent experience work with halliburton.

job security and advancement in the hallibuton was Good. I really enjoy work in this company.My colleague and senior was cooperative,humble person..

Pros

free lunch and tea.

Cons

Not only are they a leader in the industry, with strong financials and a great business model and I like the progressive culture of the company. Its a good company to work, the work process are very simple and training is always provided when a new product/ process is introduced. Working hours are flexible, workloads are shared among colleagues.

Pros

Good work environment, very talented people to work, well organised process

Cons

Poor pay master

Good beginning

To start a career in Halliburton is good but after 3 years you have to move on, There’s not much career growth and compensation hike But there’s Job security

Good place for fresher

Good company to learn fundamentals and job security for people who performed well above average. Top level management is good, but mainly concentrated only in U.S. market.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Long Hours and lack of career advancement

Good for people that will give all to company

Long hours and competitive work environment Management alignment is a requirement to advance in organization Being the best in you job role is the baseline Number of work hours long and demanding Being the best at the task or role assigned

Pros

Great training and benefits

Cons

Very competitive and political

is great

Professional of services with moral integrity, capacity of leadership, team worker and always proactive. Vocation of service and with high sense of responsibility and correctness. In constant search of personal and labor growth. Great contributor to the growth and improvement of the working environment. Experience in the Oil & Gas field and Supply Change Administration. Over 24 year experience in the Oil Field.

Fine work Environment

To become a reputed professional, who utilizes his skills progressively to serve the organization and help it to meet its ever-growing demands, so as to have a very successful and distinguished career.

Professional

Perfect company to work in it, professional management, big company, who will affected by any crisis, healthy environment with minor stress and good health care

Challenging Work Agenda

A good MNC to work for . Can do better on work life balance and management support. Good learning experience with strong company performances

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halliburton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K
2.2K
1.3K

• Halliburton
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?