Halliburton

Halliburton Culture reviews

Clear

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,284 reviews

Great exposure and learning experience

Place full of productive staff and challenges every day. Very systematic and organised in processes and procedures. Every day is a learning experience where you share and learn from each other. Place where best teams get together from different backgrounds.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

long hours of work

Fast Paced Work Environemnt with Great opportunity for learning.

I joined as an intern and completed approximately three months on site. As an Electrical Engineer Intern, I experienced a wide array of technologies working together. This provided a great opportunity to learn and understand how to deliver products and maintain a safe environment. The work culture is very welcoming and allows for new comers to adapt and learn to the new environment. The biggest challenge I faced was absorbing as much information as possible. I believe I became comfortable after a month of my internship. The people were definitely the most enjoyably part of the job. They tend to be supportive and encouraging.

Not Applicable

High Load of Work Salary is competitive but for work it should be more Work Life Balance depends on your Time Management Skills Learning is High towards SAP Growth is limited based on Managers discretion.

Productive, Safety Envoirnment and Professional experience

Halliburton has safety culture more than enough. Not compromising with any code of business conduct. Always treated all projects with professionally attitude up to end. Good behavior among with all crew members.

Pros

Trainings and Meetings

Cons

Unusual rotation

Productive and fun workplace

A very nice environment to work with. All the staffs are very supportive and helpful. A company that follows the code of conduct very strictly and makes sure every employee is treated equally.

Possess a good work culture, very organized ,process oriented, very controlled environment. Can have a good work - life balance. Shared service Center.

Not only are they a leader in the industry, with strong financials and a great business model and I like the progressive culture of the company. Its a good company to work, the work process are very simple and training is always provided when a new product/ process is introduced. Working hours are flexible, workloads are shared among colleagues.

Pros

Good work environment, very talented people to work, well organised process

Cons

Poor pay master

Good for people that will give all to company

Long hours and competitive work environment Management alignment is a requirement to advance in organization Being the best in you job role is the baseline Number of work hours long and demanding Being the best at the task or role assigned

Pros

Great training and benefits

Cons

Very competitive and political

Great pay and benefits

Travel was the aspect I enjoyed most and the opportunity to interact with people from other countries and cultures are what I truly enjoyed about working on this job.

The people that Halliburton hires are knowledgeable and always willing to assist. The culture is somewhat laid back and relaxed, but the quality of work done is high.

Pros

Great training and best quality personnel.

Cons

Overworked at times with higher expectations that are not compensated for.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Halliburton?

It's an excellent workplace

It's an excellent workplace and they provide good trainings. They help their employees to become very productive in their daily works.

A Great Place to Work

Most of the days are busy but enjoyable and wonderful environment to work. Made me a more responsible person at work and in a day to day life. Management are supportive,encouraging and leading by example. My hardest part when they are some quiet days at work ,not much of pressure to work with.

A good organization to learn and grow.

A lovely organization to learn and grow. - Completed Leadership managemnt + financial training courses. - Excellent environment to deliver projects and manage Real Estate Portfolio with diversity and culture.

Pros

Freedom in developing new approach and strategies.

Cons

Slow growth and standard %age of salary increase/ annum.

Gulf Experience

gained international experience, communication with the co-wokers from very different culture, SPE technical paper work and presentation, not completed research type of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halliburton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K