Halliburton

Halliburton Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai44 reviews

Found 44 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,894 reviews

Great support and opportunity to learn and grow.

Enjoyed working at Halliburton. Multicultural, supportive team. The company looks forward to streamlining processes and invests in new technology. Safety is one of the priorities at Halliburton.

Good

Working experience with Halliburton is very good. Very professional work environment and good management. Lots to learn. Reputed firm , wide scope to enrich your knowledge and skills.

Good place to work Employee Engagement activities Fast Paced work environment Huge Volume roles Stakeholder Management Process oriented company Employee friendly shift timings

Smooth and quite work environment

Halliburton is not a company only, its is an organization and we learned a lot from it. and they make sure you are doing your job efficiency and effectively.

Good Company

Good Company. Good Pay - Cycle business causes lay offs. Feast/ Famine industry. Could do more on team building events and employee recognition. Should improve 401 matching

Productive and fun working place

Halliburton has provided various type of HR Tools Given change to provide your skills and knowledge working hours are very flexile and can work form home

Pros

Free team lunches every month

Cons

commitent on your projects

a wonderful place to work

a wonderful place to work in oil and gas industry, an excellent environment and colleagues, the chance of developing professional and educational skills.

Not Applicable

High Load of Work Salary is competitive but for work it should be more Work Life Balance depends on your Time Management Skills Learning is High towards SAP Growth is limited based on Managers discretion.

Productive and very helpful co workers

The people at Halliburton are like 2nd family to me, all very warm, I enjoy working at such a place where everyone is valued in their own strengths. I have got to learn and grow with my tenure in Halliburton.

Productive and fun workplace

The company offers good opportunity for career development and continuous learning. Supportive upper management, process oriented and a dynamic workforce.

Pros

Good compensation package

Cons

Sometime you worked on holidays but it gets compensated

Productive and fun workplace

A very nice environment to work with. All the staffs are very supportive and helpful. A company that follows the code of conduct very strictly and makes sure every employee is treated equally.

tough environment

tough environment with hard works , no any fun tools , very restricted at the laws. we are working under the direct sun and to much tension in the job

Very Good

Excellent opportunity for continuous learning and work in multi national and cultural environment. Latest technologies are used. Everyday is a new learning in Hal

Possess a good work culture, very organized ,process oriented, very controlled environment. Can have a good work - life balance. Shared service Center.

excellent experience work with halliburton.

job security and advancement in the hallibuton was Good. I really enjoy work in this company.My colleague and senior was cooperative,humble person..

Pros

free lunch and tea.

Cons

Not only are they a leader in the industry, with strong financials and a great business model and I like the progressive culture of the company. Its a good company to work, the work process are very simple and training is always provided when a new product/ process is introduced. Working hours are flexible, workloads are shared among colleagues.

Pros

Good work environment, very talented people to work, well organised process

Cons

Poor pay master

Good beginning

To start a career in Halliburton is good but after 3 years you have to move on, There’s not much career growth and compensation hike But there’s Job security

Productive and good working environment

Productive and good working environment. Good team to work with . Very professional and customer satisfaction oriented . Mission is to achieve superior growth and returns for our shareholders by delivering technology and services that improve efficiency, increase recovery, and maximize production for our customers.

Multicultural, high paced and high pressure environment

During my experience in Dubai, I worked in a multi cultural, fast paced, high pressure environment to meet deadlines. Working for Halliburton I was handling vendors located in the Middle East and Africa.Some of the challenges I had was dealing with different cultural backgrounds and explaining Halliburton's process so vendors would comply with procedures. Moreover, in my previous experience with Emaar I was responsible to audit many different departments and to quickly detect the control gaps and discrepancies in the department being audited and recommend what solutions are to be followed.

Good place for fresher

Good company to learn fundamentals and job security for people who performed well above average. Top level management is good, but mainly concentrated only in U.S. market.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Long Hours and lack of career advancement

Good for people that will give all to company

Long hours and competitive work environment Management alignment is a requirement to advance in organization Being the best in you job role is the baseline Number of work hours long and demanding Being the best at the task or role assigned

Pros

Great training and benefits

Cons

Very competitive and political

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halliburton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Halliburton Reviews by Location

• Halliburton
  • Dubai
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?