Halliburton logo
Halliburton

Halliburton Employee Reviews

Found 76 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,258 reviews

very good experience

I like to work with halliburton. one of the best companies in the world. i thing the experience I got in the Hallliburton it is the huge base of information and abilities will help me in my next challenges in the future.

Hardly work

My Halliburton Company is Number one in oilfields Company's and very well established company and very good management systems and company give all facilities our employees allso give training facilities all employees

Good

Working experience with Halliburton is very good. Very professional work environment and good management. Lots to learn. Reputed firm , wide scope to enrich your knowledge and skills.

Good place to work Employee Engagement activities Fast Paced work environment Huge Volume roles Stakeholder Management Process oriented company Employee friendly shift timings

I like to work with Halliburton team bcz they are good atmosphere and good protocol

Halliburton I already worked in this company as a third party person for one year as a CNC machine operatior but my bad luck I can't get company visa now I'm trying to get get good job in Halliburton

Good Company to Work with

Good procedures at work, Job security, Friendly management. Respect in clients. almost zero failure at work, Good eauipment, Excellent R&D. Can access mangement round the clock if any problem occurs in field

Pros

Excellent company to learn

Cons

almost none

Smooth and quite work environment

Halliburton is not a company only, its is an organization and we learned a lot from it. and they make sure you are doing your job efficiency and effectively.

Fast Paced Work Environemnt with Great opportunity for learning.

I joined as an intern and completed approximately three months on site. As an Electrical Engineer Intern, I experienced a wide array of technologies working together. This provided a great opportunity to learn and understand how to deliver products and maintain a safe environment. The work culture is very welcoming and allows for new comers to adapt and learn to the new environment. The biggest challenge I faced was absorbing as much information as possible. I believe I became comfortable after a month of my internship. The people were definitely the most enjoyably part of the job. They tend to be supportive and encouraging.

Overall Experience

One of the Best Company and the Management i have never seen anywhere like Halliburton , Total Flexibility of working condition and the Rules , very good Carrier Support Path

Good Company

Good Company. Good Pay - Cycle business causes lay offs. Feast/ Famine industry. Could do more on team building events and employee recognition. Should improve 401 matching

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Halliburton?

Great exposure and learning experience

Place full of productive staff and challenges every day. Very systematic and organised in processes and procedures. Every day is a learning experience where you share and learn from each other. Place where best teams get together from different backgrounds.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

long hours of work

Productive and fun working place

Halliburton has provided various type of HR Tools Given change to provide your skills and knowledge working hours are very flexile and can work form home

Pros

Free team lunches every month

Cons

commitent on your projects

a wonderful place to work

a wonderful place to work in oil and gas industry, an excellent environment and colleagues, the chance of developing professional and educational skills.

Not Applicable

High Load of Work Salary is competitive but for work it should be more Work Life Balance depends on your Time Management Skills Learning is High towards SAP Growth is limited based on Managers discretion.

Productive and very helpful co workers

The people at Halliburton are like 2nd family to me, all very warm, I enjoy working at such a place where everyone is valued in their own strengths. I have got to learn and grow with my tenure in Halliburton.

Productive and fun workplace

The company offers good opportunity for career development and continuous learning. Supportive upper management, process oriented and a dynamic workforce.

Pros

Good compensation package

Cons

Sometime you worked on holidays but it gets compensated

Productive, Safety Envoirnment and Professional experience

Halliburton has safety culture more than enough. Not compromising with any code of business conduct. Always treated all projects with professionally attitude up to end. Good behavior among with all crew members.

Pros

Trainings and Meetings

Cons

Unusual rotation

Productive and fun workplace

A very nice environment to work with. All the staffs are very supportive and helpful. A company that follows the code of conduct very strictly and makes sure every employee is treated equally.

tough environment

tough environment with hard works , no any fun tools , very restricted at the laws. we are working under the direct sun and to much tension in the job

Very Good

Excellent opportunity for continuous learning and work in multi national and cultural environment. Latest technologies are used. Everyday is a new learning in Hal

Productive workplace

Worked as a Admin in the company. This was my first job ever. So I did gain a lot of experience which I could put to use in my current employer workplace.
  • Halliburton