Hadeed Emirates Contracting

Hadeed Emirates Contracting Work-Life Balance reviews

United Arab Emirates31 reviews

Clear
2.4Pay & Benefits

Productive and fast paced working Environment.

You will get to learn the technicality of the projects your are in to and working atmosphere will be casual as any other company but fast paced project with time limit need to complete the task on time in regular basis and management will support in all aspects. Hardest part is the salary is not on time and 2 months delayed at my time in company.

Pros

Birthday parties

Bad experience

Very bad experience in this company , salary pending , no leave settlement , no salary improvement, no security for the job, un professional Management, materials and payment problems with supplier and lot of labor case. Recommending don’t join this company

salary is not on time and also no increment

salary is not time i have pending around 4 salary with this company and i complete my two years but i did not get any increment this the reason i want to left the company

Every day at work is always a busy schedule because there is always work for you to do. the management and the staff of the company are friendly and also open to advice from their other staff. I learn a lot from the first day I started working with the company till now. working with the company has increased my confidence and also open my eye to others things which ordinary man outside cannot know.

Pros

Free Launch

Cons

Good team, able to use knowledge

A good company with values, people with good knowledge, a great example of teamwork, company supports the freshers to become an experienced individuals.

Quite and very relaxing work ambiance

We always have a normal day everyday. Staff are busy on their assigned task and brainstorming is a normal routine everyday. Helping each other will show on how we successfully gained the trust of our consistent client and new client as well.

Importance of Work

On my present company,you will learn so many things which are those you've never encountered before.You will learn how to start your own system with respect to your field of specialty. You will love your work so much if you know how to deal and how to organize yourself that may help the company and you will feel your importance.

Pros

Opportunity to learn

Cons

delay of salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hadeed Emirates Contracting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Hadeed Emirates Contracting Reviews by Location