Hadeed Emirates Contracting

Hadeed Emirates Contracting Pay & Benefits reviews

United Arab Emirates31 reviews

Clear
2.4Pay & Benefits

Productive and fast paced working Environment.

You will get to learn the technicality of the projects your are in to and working atmosphere will be casual as any other company but fast paced project with time limit need to complete the task on time in regular basis and management will support in all aspects. Hardest part is the salary is not on time and 2 months delayed at my time in company.

Pros

Birthday parties

Cons

I enjoyed working there specially my colleagues were very cool dudes.

Enjoyed working there liked their professionalism but at the end it looksa company management doesnt want to expand their business any they are destroying it intentionally by not paying salaries.

Pros

Good staff

Cons

no salary, no leave, no benefits

Bad experience

Very bad experience in this company , salary pending , no leave settlement , no salary improvement, no security for the job, un professional Management, materials and payment problems with supplier and lot of labor case. Recommending don’t join this company

Nothing is good in hedeed Emirates.poor management.never you get your pay in time .always late .you have no bonus in hadeed Emirates.always discourage your skills

good

Salary pending but work environments are fine. the managements are not fine. working with peoples are good, managers are good and helpful, i improved my knowledge from this company

salary is not on time and also no increment

salary is not time i have pending around 4 salary with this company and i complete my two years but i did not get any increment this the reason i want to left the company

Construction company, with lots of experience staff and engineers

Good construction company, can gain very good experience. Salary delay is there some times, management is supportive and understanding. work location can be any where in UAE.

productive

I personally learn a lot in my designation, sometimes having a hard time especially when I am a newbie to the company. It's fun because staffs and admin people are friendly and helps you in any trouble you are facing.

Pros

free transportation and lunch

Cons

long travel

Productive and learning environment

Good plate form for new persons to gain knowledge and experience in all fields. But only one problem that salary will not increase even you spent 10 years of your life in this company.

Good Experience

Working in HEC is a good experience where I got to gain knowledge in my field. Unfortunately, the compensation is way under the bar and the salaries get delayed more than two months.

Pros

Too many responsibilities, big projects

Cons

bad management, salary delay, remote areas

I learned many things in my scope of work as Store keeper as well as Procurement officer. I learned how to manage time effectively having good relationship to co-workers.

Pros

Free accomodation and transportation

Cons

No paid overtime

Importance of Work

On my present company,you will learn so many things which are those you've never encountered before.You will learn how to start your own system with respect to your field of specialty. You will love your work so much if you know how to deal and how to organize yourself that may help the company and you will feel your importance.

Pros

Opportunity to learn

Cons

delay of salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hadeed Emirates Contracting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Hadeed Emirates Contracting Reviews by Location