Hadeed Emirates Contracting

United Arab Emirates31 reviews

Clear
2.8Job Security & Advancement

Productive and learning environment

Good plate form for new persons to gain knowledge and experience in all fields. But only one problem that salary will not increase even you spent 10 years of your life in this company.

Bad experience

Very bad experience in this company , salary pending , no leave settlement , no salary improvement, no security for the job, un professional Management, materials and payment problems with supplier and lot of labor case. Recommending don’t join this company

salary is not on time and also no increment

salary is not time i have pending around 4 salary with this company and i complete my two years but i did not get any increment this the reason i want to left the company

Good team, able to use knowledge

A good company with values, people with good knowledge, a great example of teamwork, company supports the freshers to become an experienced individuals.

Good Experience

Working in HEC is a good experience where I got to gain knowledge in my field. Unfortunately, the compensation is way under the bar and the salaries get delayed more than two months.

Pros

Too many responsibilities, big projects

Cons

bad management, salary delay, remote areas

Importance of Work

On my present company,you will learn so many things which are those you've never encountered before.You will learn how to start your own system with respect to your field of specialty. You will love your work so much if you know how to deal and how to organize yourself that may help the company and you will feel your importance.

Pros

Opportunity to learn

Cons

delay of salary

Most Enjoyable part of Life.

Really a fun for me to get a chance of such a esteemed organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hadeed Emirates Contracting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Hadeed Emirates Contracting Reviews by Location